FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamara is gonna run the risk of destroying her face if she keeps up with the silly lip fillers.

Also might be seeing why she is chronically single after it was perhaps less obvious on the show. She is more interested in the party life/instagram likes as evidenced by the kind of pics she takes (not complaining, her fake **** are pretty dope). Basically the standard millennial girl these days.

The thing I don't get about Lauren is that she never came across as anything bad until she started telling everyone stuff after the fact.

Her break up with Matt was just sad, I thought (I should know having edited that episode).

I think she is just unhappy she got rejected.
I get the feeling she is also desperate to be a somebody, and is annoyed she was off the show early/didn't get the screen time she wanted

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...is-bad-boy-Bernard-Tomic-wants-catch-her.html

I'm surprised she gets so much interest. A tennis player and some AFL players apparently.

Every two weeks we hear this sort of stuff from her. And every two weeks less and less people care.

So to counter the inevitable slide in her 'fame' she has to do stupid things like cranking up the PSI in her lips back up to max. Even though she looks like a mess, people are talking about her.

One day no one will care. Commercial TV will pump out more and more reality stars that will take her place. But for someone like her, who brings absolutely nothing to the table apart from looks, every day there are younger and hotter girls coming on to the scene. And when the circus finally rolls on, she'll be just some 30-something with a busted face.

I get the feeling she is also desperate to be a somebody, and is annoyed she was off the show early/didn't get the screen time she wanted

Yep. She’s as attention seeking as the rest of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back