FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am fan of straws in general tho.

I love chewing them after i finish my drink- like literally folding the thing up and chewing the whole thing in my mouth like a piece of gum.

Is probably terrible for my teeth tho..
They're also terrible for camels' backs I've heard......

Isnt there a rule that if one person says stay and other says leave, they get a counselling session? Mick twice and looking like a third and nothing said on the sunday shows. Or is it that because they now shes hitting on every other guy that it would look hypocritical to step in and mediate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isnt there a rule that if one person says stay and other says leave, they get a counselling session? Mick twice and looking like a third and nothing said on the sunday shows. Or is it that because they now shes hitting on every other guy that it would look hypocritical to step in and mediate?

Im pretty sure they just make the rules up as they go along on this show.

A family member of mine and Mebby's drinks beer through a straw.
I know someone who does this but its because she had a massive cancer in her jaw so cant open her mouth enough to drink normally so has to use a straw for everything. Still smashes the beers back though.

They introduce extra couples because “it’s important, as this is something that happens in the real world, new people come into your lives and you need to be able to deal with it.”

Apparently in the real world, if one person wants to leave a relationship but the other doesn’t, you are forced to stay.

Nice shout out to emotional abuse in marriages.

Cos they're gimps that don't mind the producers hands to the mid forearm sitting in their arses provided the pay cheques keep coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back