Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
English league cup and Europa league cup, not bad after a pretty disappointing premier league campaign.

Back in the CL, now time to get business done in the transfer window and ready an assault on the PL title next season.

English league cup and Europa league cup, not bad after a pretty disappointing premier league campaign.

Back in the CL, now time to get business done in the transfer window and ready an assault on the PL title next season.
The only PL club to say that they have had a better season would be Chelsea

All those crappy draws seem worth it now

No excuses from here to seriously challenge for the Premier League. Backing Mou to deliver in his second season as usual.

128cozm.png

Came into the season being in four cup comps and one shield match. Won the shield and two of the four cup comps whilst also qualifying for the UCL.

Wasn't pretty but not sure it can be considered a failed season at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mou interview with bt sport saying it didnt matter if we won or not to attract our targets. and that he has given his targets and who he wants and does not want to woody 2months ago. and that its up to woody and the owners to get it done. bloke looks drained needs a holiday big time

Charity Shield - Why not :thumbsu:

League Cup - I'll take that :cool:

UEFA and spot in CL - F%&K Yeah :D

Liverpool supporters sooking on their thread - Priceless! :thumbsu: :cool: :D

The funniest thing is even though they finished higher than us in the league, we have already progressed further than them in next season's Champions League (i.e - we have already qualified for group stages whereas they still are yet to qualify).

Haha, scousers never fail to make me laugh. That was good reading.
Just had a look, just the normal offenders having a sook from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back