Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing our youf on Sunday and the cup final. Hopefully Axel gets a chance at CB.

I do remember Mou playing Zouma at DM for a while before moving him back to CB. Would rather Axel partner Daley in the final than Mike or Jones. They can gtfo at the end of this season.

Shame that TFM isn't fit atm. Would have liked to have seen him get some first team games.

Really hope Demi Mitchell gets a chance. Was an amazing talent but has missed pretty much 3 of the last 4 seasons through bad ankle injuries.

Love this guy, next captain.

4083F57500000578-4520104-image-a-145_1495144873252.jpg

Looking forward to seeing our youf on Sunday and the cup final. Hopefully Axel gets a chance at CB.

I do remember Mou playing Zouma at DM for a while before moving him back to CB. Would rather Axel partner Daley in the final than Mike or Jones. They can gtfo at the end of this season.

Shame that TFM isn't fit atm. Would have liked to have seen him get some first team games.

Really hope Demi Mitchell gets a chance. Was an amazing talent but has missed pretty much 3 of the last 4 seasons through bad ankle injuries.

The only time Zouma played as a DM was the league cup final against Spurs when he pretty much 'tagged' Eriksen.

The only time Zouma played as a DM was the league cup final against Spurs when he pretty much 'tagged' Eriksen.
funnily enough, that's the role Axel had against Spurs.

I'm sure I saw Zouma play DM more than that but I must be mistaken. Did he play at FB for a bit?

Nah, thats the only time as a DM but he played a bit as a RB.
that makes sense as Axel has been giving Tony V a chop out at RB too. Would expect him to play more CB next year with Mike and Joes shown the door.

Whats happened to Mike?
He's become a bit of a liability this year. The opposite of Rojo who has improved out of sight. Jones just does Jones things and he's had too many injuries to develop much more as a player. If we get Keane back and Axel becomes a fixture we need to move on 2 CBs.

Roshawn Williams will be contending for the first team squad at CB next year too.

funnily enough, that's the role Axel had against Spurs.

I'm sure I saw Zouma play DM more than that but I must be mistaken. Did he play at FB for a bit?
Nah, thats the only time as a DM but he played a bit as a RB.
Zouma played as a DM to mark Fellaini at SB in 14/15...

IMG_1061.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Opening 25mins or so was very exciting. Young lads were great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back