Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping Rashford will end up being a career player for United. Home grown talent and a very well-grounded, mature kid. You don't sell those kids, particularly at a club like Manchester United who will never need the money to fund other signings. The only clubs who United would ever consider selling to (it wouldn't happen) are foreign clubs and I just don't see Marcus being tempted by the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona or an Italian club in the future

another great performance and 4 goals

pogba was bad in that first half but absolutely bossed the second half and scored again
lukaku was looking frustrated but finished his chance like good strikers do 3 goals in 2 games in the league and 4 goals in 3 games for the club great buy
myki the assist machine having a great season so far
martial super sub want to see him start soon but 2 goals in 2 games off the bench is great solksjaer like :D
matic already love the bloke him in is getting the best out of pogba
bailly gets his first united goal which was great

another great performance and 4 goals

pogba was bad in that first half but absolutely bossed the second half and scored again
lukaku was looking frustrated but finished his chance like good strikers do 3 goals in 2 games in the league and 4 goals in 3 games for the club great buy
myki the assist machine having a great season so far
martial super sub want to see him start soon but 2 goals in 2 games off the bench is great solksjaer like :D
matic already love the bloke him in is getting the best out of pogba
bailly gets his first united goal which was great

Martial definitely will get starts in the next few weeks. Not only has he scored twice but United as a unit have scored 5 goals when Martial has come on. Our attacking play are so fluid with him on the pitch. I love Mata as much as the next guy but there is just something about a front 4 of Lukaku, Rashford, Mkhi and Martial, that is just terrifying. I think against the likes of last seasons top 6, Mourinho will play Matic as a DM, Pogba and Herrera in front and go with a front 3 of Lukaku, Rashford, Mkhi/Martial.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good start but we did struggle to break them down in the first half, and until they had to come at us. Once they did though we tore them apart. Neither west ham or Swansea look all that crash hot so still some questions to be asked of us. Take 2 4-0's to start a season though.

mkhi with more assists and matic yet again man of the match, hands down! the guy basically took control of the entire midfield with another display of ruthless passing <3

was awesome scoring 4 goals like that. good buffer for later in the season.

the forward line is something else. matic has been a god send. allowing pogba to run a muck. *en loving it

what im loving the most though is the team mates and how theyve built such a strong bond. its like theyre making a name for themselves at the club and replacing the old. getting rid of rooney was one of the best decisions made in recent times especially the tripe he said after he left to everton. surely mustve been a him versus them camp when he was there.

even with the insta posts. lukaku and pogbas "harassment" of bailly after scoring his first goal was epic. and all of them celebrating on the pitch on the numerous times they score is something we havent seen in a while.

its been an awesome two weeks but weve got some big games coming up. leceister will be interesting.

We finally have our swagger back.
Lukaku will score over 30 goals and Miki will get > 20 assists.
Rashford is going to be something special. Martial will need to start soon.
Matic had a less influential game but it was still a 7/10.
I like Bailly and Jones together, 2 tough nuts.
We don't need a new LB because we have Shaw to come back in but in the mean time, Blind needs to improve. He's our only weak spot from what I see.

Benfica, Basel, and CSKA in our UCL Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back