Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

With the way the club is being run don't be surprised.

I wouldn't be surprised at all but it would mean that Juventus got bent completely over.

I can't. There's no chance they'll be able to even come close to matching United's valuation of the player.

Real Madrid is the real danger but I don't see it happening this window.

Either way, he needs to go...Disruptive, divisive influence, who aint half the player his ego tells him that he is.

Palace demanding 70 million pounds for a right back is a joke.....Just move on to the next best option for a third of that price.

Either way, he needs to go...Disruptive, divisive influence, who aint half the player his ego tells him that he is.

Palace demanding 70 million pounds for a right back is a joke.....Just move on to the next best option for a third of that price.

It'll be done for 50m.

Pogs is now hinting at a new challenge, I say go ahead, he's failed at this challenge in the PL. Let's just get a ridiculous amount for him and move on, we'll be a better club for it.

I don't think he has failed as much as its made out. When we went on that winning run he was clearly our best player and still bosses it for France.

Our weakness is not having the right players in the midfield with him. Was hopeful Fred would be his Kante but that didn't work.

Don't think I've ever seen a player get scrutinised as much as he does and a lot of the time it's unfairly done. It's a mixture of him being a United player, his big fee and his social media presence.

He's not a bad player, but I don't think he's a fit for United.

He is an excellent player. One of the world's best. Shame this United team is run by a mob who care more about making money than challenging for titles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've obviously never watched France play.

I assumed the context up for debate was his performances for Man Utd....After all, this aint the Internationals thread.

He was the principal reason for Mou's departure; & for our season both beginning & ending badly.

I assumed the context up for debate was his performances for Man Utd....After all, this aint the Internationals thread.

He was the principal reason for Mou's departure; & for our season both beginning & ending badly.

He made the PL team of the year, so how bad was he really? In his first season back at United he was the highest rated player in the world for his position. His international form is relevant because France play as a team and for them he very rarely has an off game.

And no, he definitely wasn't the reason Mou got sacked or for how the team played. The team sucked because managers continue to play players like Ashley Young, Jones and Smalling, because the club signed Sanchez to play the big dick game with City, because the manager doesn't play to the strength of a world class striker like Lukaku who scores goals for fun for Belgium.

There is a lot of problems at United and it certainly doesn't start or end with Pogba.

At 50 million we should be....That is beyond ridiculous for a right-back.

Depends on the quality of the RB, I certainly wouldn't pay it for a player with one PL season though.

Not been a good market so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back