Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavani needs to start.

But Ole
2 goals and 1 assist... Changed the game when he came on.

We did attack them early on but weren't putting our chances away, Greenwood should've scored when he rounded the keeper early on. They score against the flow of play luckily the boys are showing fight which is good to see.

Someone's gotta give Greenwood a big kick up the bum I reckon. All these reports about attitude and all that Im not liking it at all

Someone's gotta give Greenwood a big kick up the bum I reckon. All these reports about attitude and all that Im not liking it at all

Could be a season of learning for him, and hopefully comes back from it a lot stronger.

With Cavani hitting some great form, I think a front 3 of Martial - Cavani - Rashford is the way to go with Greenwood coming off the bench.

Anyone heard the latest on Cavani if he is being suspended and for how long?

He has been asked to explain, I don't think he will get a ban because it was sorted out very quickly and apologised for. But worst case it's 3 games.

He has been asked to explain, I don't think he will get a ban because it was sorted out very quickly and apologised for. But worst case it's 3 games.
Hope he is eligible to play against PSG tomorrow!

Hope he is eligible to play against PSG tomorrow!

Yes shouldn't be an issue, don't think they'll get to it for a few days.

Ahhh typical United at it again. Yet another putrid home result.

Ole was disgusting this morning with the way he handled the subs, what a joke. Now it comes down to the last game away vs RB and i can’t see us advancing because under pressure this group goes missing every time.

Tough result to take as we were the better team for most of the game and had our chances to ice it. We were no chance as soon as Fred was sent off and Ole has to cop full blame for that. Not subbing Fred at half time is unforgivable.

I'm really starting to lose patience with Martial. Not even that fussed about his miss...these things happen. I'm more concerned with yet another game where he's offered absolutely nothing out there. He has all the talent in the world but he doesn't have the heart or the brains to make the most of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I hope so.

And on Martial, he is so frustrating, has so much talent but just gets around like he has no care. He is ice-cold this season, just terrible.
Maybe he is co-sulky with Pogba, his French mate.

Thought we should have taken at least a point, Fred should have been taken off at the half, Martial just in very poor scoring form. We beat RBL 5-0 last game so hopefully we can snatch a win.

We dont qualify and Ole gone. I want him gone anyway. His team selection and subs are just deplorable. We are just such a frustrating team to watch.

At this point I’m prepared to endure whatever result/s it takes for him to get the boot.

That'll mean missing top four and would happen once it is mathematical impossible for us to make it.

Ole got it all wrong today. Anyone with a brain could see Fred was going to get a red some point in the game he should've been subbed off for VDB.

Martial needs to go I'm sorry how many chances does this guy need in front of goal? He has only scored what a couple? if that and one was a penalty.

Defense wasn't as good why because no Tuanzebe I don't get it he had a rippa game against them in France why tf didn't Ole pick him I'm really sick and tired of this Maguire and Lindelof partnership.

Rather us not play Europe football at all than be in Europa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back