Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lack that so much.
The problem is our players are that talented they're carrying this manager and his horrendous tactics and selections as well as the formation.

Which is why he'll still be in the job come next season.

The problem is our players are that talented they're carrying this manager and his horrendous tactics and selections as well as the formation.

Which is why he'll still be in the job come next season.

What frustrates me most, is when we are on top in games (in terms of possession), we just go through the motions and don’t turn the possession into any sort of good chances, we don’t move the ball anywhere near quick enough.

Then, our defenders (pretty much Maguire every time) will get caught on the ball or make a horrendous decision and put us under the pump, then the oppo teams turn the momentum in their favour.

It’s no coincidence we looked our best against Leeds, they want to attack and leave themselves open to counters, hence why Pogba looked so good on the wing, he had so much space, won’t work 99% of the time though but seems to be Ole’s go to when under the pump, and playing McFred, 2 defensive mids at home against Villa 😂😂, pathetic.

What frustrates me most, is when we are on top in games (in terms of possession), we just go through the motions and don’t turn the possession into any sort of good chances, we don’t move the ball anywhere near quick enough.

Then, our defenders (pretty much Maguire every time) will get caught on the ball or make a horrendous decision and put us under the pump, then the oppo teams turn the momentum in their favour.

It’s no coincidence we looked our best against Leeds, they want to attack and leave themselves open to counters, hence why Pogba looked so good on the wing, he had so much space, won’t work 99% of the time though but seems to be Ole’s go to when under the pump, and playing McFred, 2 defensive mids at home against Villa 😂😂, pathetic.

Quite embarrassing that for such a top class team we lack patterns of play. On top of that, we keep relying on the McFred shitshow. Rashford can't come back soon enough to force Ole to play Pogba in central midfield.

Rashford - Ronaldo - Sancho.

Greenwood and Cavani used for later impact.

Pogba - Bruno
DM is a real ****ed area for us, you either stick with Fred who tries, a slow Matic or an out of position VDB.

Back four and GK is easy.

I thought we bought Varane to spot that s**t mcfred partnership because they were "protecting" the defense well we have a world class CB now why the * is he persisting with that?

At home we should always be on the front foot.

Got the Bundesliga assist leader on the bench are you kidding me like he couldn't come on and make more of an impact then anyone else on the pitch?

Quite embarrassing that for such a top class team we lack patterns of play. On top of that, we keep relying on the McFred shitshow. Rashford can't come back soon enough to force Ole to play Pogba in central midfield.
It does look like we are missing rashy.

It does look like we are missing rashy.
The problem even with Rashford back is due to the midfield shitshow and no tangible gameplan, we are the Port Adelaide of the Prem. We rely on individual brilliance (Robbie Gray) to get wins. But you cannot rely on that to win you things, some games, yes, but not trophies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem even with Rashford back is due to the midfield shitshow and no tangible gameplan, we are the Port Adelaide of the Prem. We rely on individual brilliance (Robbie Gray) to get wins. But you cannot rely on that to win you things, some games, yes, but not trophies.
I was more meaning in the terms of the wing so it'll force Ole to play Pogs in the middle as well that Rashford would pass the ball to Ronnie if he saw him open.

Don’t wanna be negative, but I’ve got a feeling Villarreal will beat us.
Can't see us losing this one, especially being at home.

If it were to happen I could see the crowd turning on Ole.

Can't see us losing this one, especially being at home.

If it were to happen I could see the crowd turning on Ole.

The drums are beating, he did himself no favours with the comments on the midfield this morning.

The drums are beating, he did himself no favours with the comments on the midfield this morning.
Didnt hear what he said, but if he is defending his McFred setup then he is becoming like a petulant child in his constant need it seems to prove he is right selecting them.

Didnt hear what he said, but if he is defending his McFred setup then he is becoming like a petulant child in his constant need it seems to prove he is right selecting them.
Don't waste your time listening to that garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back