Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really don't think we'll sign a CM this summer(apart from chukwuemeka). We'll wait for Rice next year. CB and we are done.
I thought you guys were going gazzump us for FDJ

meanwhile we are doing nada we need good yank owner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boehly has come in and thrown his big dick around, unlike little dick Ed and now his successor (Glazers' puppets).

At the end of the day, the cowardly players who downed tools last season which cost us CL football, which in turn, has now created a bigger gap to the potential top 4 or 5 teams.

Last edited:
If Fdj goes to Chelsea because they tell Barca they will pay the owed wages, which if we had done he probably would have been here weeks ago they should just sack everyone involved. They won't because our owners would rather say they tried to keep the happy clappers happy and not spend the money.

We have probably desperately told fdj and Barca we will pay the wages but now too late as Chelsea a much more appealing destination.

What a clownshow

We shouldn't be paying those wages and I'm content to lose a player by not doing so.

We've complained for ages for overpaying. Draw the line in the sand.

Have Chelsea even bid for FDJ? Has FDJ's camp actually said they only want to go to Chelsea or is that coming from Barcelona mouthpieces? If so i wonder why they would push that narrative? Surely not just to try to get more coin on the table now that they have a week to get him off their books? Surely not. I mean Barca are the high watermark for above board dealings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back