Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The ole interview was good to watch, can see why the club is ****ed, run so badly. I will say though, that people look at Haaland ‘right now’ and Bellingham ‘right now’ and say “Manchester United could’ve had that”.

Not as simple as that, had Haaland joined us instead of BVB, same with Bellingham too, they wouldn’t be the players they are now at United, because we have pretty much a 100% record post SAF of signing players and turning them to s**t. Who has become world class and improved a lot after joining United? They all go backwards.

McTominay.

Our joint top scorer in the league. Oozes class.

Feel like we treat Ole now like how an average person is treated after death.

He was a crap manager.
He was.

But you cannot help but have a soft spot for him for THAT moment and his whole playing career for us. But he stunk as a manager.

He was.

But you cannot help but have a soft spot for him for THAT moment and his whole playing career for us. But he stunk as a manager.
Yeah sure just seeing a lot of stuff written about him that he wasn't giving a proper chance etc etc.

Average manager, Glazer yes man.

He wasn’t a good manager but the period where he was just the caretaker is probably the most enjoyment I’ve had post SAF, was a pretty cool run we went on, the club fell into the trap that he was the man after saying they would do a ‘thorough process to determine the next manager’.

Glazers saw everyone singing ‘ole at the wheel’ and said give him the job!

He wasn’t a good manager but the period where he was just the caretaker is probably the most enjoyment I’ve had post SAF, was a pretty cool run we went on, the club fell into the trap that he was the man after saying they would do a ‘thorough process to determine the next manager’.

Glazers saw everyone singing ‘ole at the wheel’ and said give him the job!

Definitely, making him permanent was a huge momentum killer for the club.

Casemiro is in terrible form he has got to go as well.

Why the * do we keep putting ourselves under pressure?

It’s only 5 minutes in and Everton look like they have more players on the pitch with the way they’re set up and playing.

* this.

A team like Everton who are crap coming to OT and having 18 shots, it’s ******* embarrassing. We get sliced open through midfield with absolute ease time and time again.

Yep don't let the pens distract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% don't want him anywhere near the club again, not matter what happens to EtH (who I expect gets sacked at the end of season).
Yeh, he is done with us hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back