Roast Mark Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

pieman85

Senior List
Jun 15, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
We all know any story about the pies sells papers but to name collingwood 48hrs before the start of our season with information that should have been kept confidential is just wrong, i think he has crossed the line on this one and should be held accountable especially when the aflpa has said these figures are innacurate...im sick of the media writing anything they like without any consequence, its clear this has had some effect on our players by our performance tonight.
Thoughts??

This must be the central topic this week. Great thread.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, he must suffer some form of consequence, did he bring the game into disrepute?

Why the * are we blaming Robbo?

Our list is AWFUL. Duds all round. This drug story did not change it. We're just no good. Simple as that.

Do gooders on this board will say he is doing is job blah blah blah, clearly he only knows one way to get a story up... Use pies. This FK head of a drunk needs to be made a lesson of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark Robinson is a deadest flog, to write a story with unfactual figures and pinning it on one club when it is an afl club wide issue is purily unprofessional and he should be held accountable. Collingwood need to take action over this

We all know any story about the pies sells papers but to name collingwood 48hrs before the start of our season with information that should have been kept confidential is just wrong, i think he has crossed the line on this one and should be held accountable especially when the aflpa has said these figures are innacurate...im sick of the media writing anything they like without any consequence, its clear this has had some effect on our players by our performance tonight.
Thoughts??

image.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts??
It is a great example of poor journalism.

Thoughts??

I dislike robbo, but it is his job to report these things, if he sat on it he'd be held accountable by his employer.

Either way if it did effect their performance you have to question their mental toughness.

Yes Robbo is out of line with the article.

But what if we don't give him anything to write about? What if the players didn't snub their noses at the club and stayed off the gear?

Does 11 players doing some gardening make the news?

Why the **** are we blaming Robbo?

Our list is AWFUL. Duds all round. This drug story did not change it. We're just no good. Simple as that.
You would be stupid not to think it didnt have some affect, we may still have lost but we will never know if it did or didnt have an affect because robbo decided to divulge confidential info so he could sell papers.

Typical Collingwood making excuses........I know you are busy M G but please close this bull s..t thread.

My thoughts? I think it's a piss weak deflection. The players are the ones smashing the drugs, don't blame a journalist for doing his job, if they didn't do drugs they wouldn't have the story. The story is their own doing, clean up your own back yard before blaming others. Robinson did nothing wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back