Prediction Who will do better next year Billy Frampton or Mark Keane

Who will do better next year Billy Frampton or Mark Keane?

• Mark Keane

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Billy Frampton

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • Both will have limited impact

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Billy Frampton - Mark Keane won't have an impact

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Mark Keane - Billy Frampton won't have an impact

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Both will have an impact for their respective teams

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I get the impression that the crows were ok to let Frampton go because they could see what was coming with Murray and Butts. They have both been excellent for the Crows this year.

We could rename this thread who will be better next season, Mark Keane or a wet lettuce? Mark Keane was not and never will be near the standard required to play in the AFL.

A mate of mine from Adelaide inquired about Keane when they recruited him and I told him all they were doing was wasting a spot on their list, him quitting Collingwood was a great result because the new coaches might have wanted to have a look at him for a season which might have prevented us from having a pick in the mid-season draft last year

We could rename this thread who will be better next season, Mark Keane or a wet lettuce? Mark Keane was not and never will be near the standard required to play in the AFL.

A mate of mine from Adelaide inquired about Keane when they recruited him and I told him all they were doing was wasting a spot on their list, him quitting Collingwood was a great result because the new coaches might have wanted to have a look at him for a season which might have prevented us from having a pick in the mid-season draft last year
Mark Keane was a cat b rookie. He never took a spot on the list and him leaving never granted us an MSD pick.

The pick we had last year was from Roughead’s retirement.

Mark Keane was a cat b rookie. He never took a spot on the list and him leaving never granted us an MSD pick.

The pick we had last year was from Roughead’s retirement.
Would he have had to be promoted to play? When Roughead retired would Keane have taken the spot or can he be picked to play as a cat B rookie?

Keene is going to have to get some super powers from somewhere if's he's to get to Frampton's level
I said it early on as well Manic. Keane will struggle bigtime to play senior footy.
I think money was the main motivater for him coming back from Ireland.
Frampton just discovering his mojo ATM.

I said it early on as well Manic. Keane will struggle bigtime to play senior footy.
I think money was the main motivater for him coming back from Ireland.
Frampton just discovering his mojo ATM.
Ireland was probably the main motivator.
Crap beer, terrible weather and full of Irish people.

Keane really needs to improve 1 v 1 and can only play chb/hb. I think there is a role for him at the right club but is very limited. longshot.
Love what I see with Frampton.

I think we were right to delist Tyler Brown but I think he will become an AFL player and potentially a good one. His production in VFL and SANFL has increased this year and last (has gone above the standard) and v similar to Frampton is he looks an AFL player. I do hope he gets another chance and takes it provided doesnt affect pies.

Back