Werewolf MARRIED AT FIRST NIGHT (PHASE)

Remove this Banner Ad

You are such a smart player. I sincerely hope that everyone continues to underrate you. Well played.
Agreed, Froggy you were marvellous. Filth also, you both helped lead the village.

SO OBVIOUSLY I THINK THE NEW MECHANIC WAS AS SUCCES. IT BROKE ALL PLAYER PATTERNS WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED AND IT GOT MORE PEOPLE INVOLVED. I THINK OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD USE IT.

jmoo wan ONLY JUST PIPPED The Filth Wizard FOR BEST ON GROUND. I HAVE JUST NEVER SEEN THAT DONE IN WW BEFORE. A SINGLE DOUBLE CROSS DESTROYED AN ENTIRE FACTION. SM EASILY BEST OF EVIL. Far Kern VERY GOOD AS A FLOG.

WITH SO MANY PLAYERS I SHOULD HAVE ADDED AN EXTRA EVIL WC OR TWO.

THANKS FOR PLAYING EVERYONE.
Thanks Dapper, that was a really fun game.

FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T ADD QUOTES FROM A PM WTF THIS SITE IS s**t.

ANYWAY, HERE IS THE CHAT FROM DERO AND JMOOS MARRIAGE PM. FROM ABOUT 6PM. AFTER WHICH, AKKAPS GOT LYNCHED.
I have done nothing but look after DERO and jmoo wan and this is how they repay me :'(

Agreed, Froggy you were marvellous. Filth also, you both helped lead the village.

I did have another rabbit up my sleeve in retrospect of seeing the player list, I didn't want DERO to die before FR0GGY seered him as I thought they were Alpha and Beta and if we killed DERO today then Bloodied would have shown as a villager. I actually wonder now why they didn't sacrifice DERO knowing we'd settled on Bloodied as the seer.

SO OBVIOUSLY I THINK THE NEW MECHANIC WAS AS SUCCES. IT BROKE ALL PLAYER PATTERNS WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED AND IT GOT MORE PEOPLE INVOLVED. I THINK OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD USE IT.

jmoo wan ONLY JUST PIPPED The Filth Wizard FOR BEST ON GROUND. I HAVE JUST NEVER SEEN THAT DONE IN WW BEFORE. A SINGLE DOUBLE CROSS DESTROYED AN ENTIRE FACTION. SM EASILY BEST OF EVIL. Far Kern VERY GOOD AS A FLOG.

WITH SO MANY PLAYERS I SHOULD HAVE ADDED AN EXTRA EVIL WC OR TWO.

THANKS FOR PLAYING EVERYONE.
Superb concept Dap. The added spice with the couple PMs worked a treat and got creative juices flowing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did have another rabbit up my sleeve in retrospect of seeing the player list, I didn't want DERO to die before FR0GGY seered him as I thought they were Alpha and Beta and if we killed DERO today then Bloodied would have shown as a villager. I actually wonder now why they didn't sacrifice DERO knowing we'd settled on Bloodied as the seer.

was not totally convinced you would but admit the thought occured to me of DERO getting lynched...

One nice thing is Aunty and I survived as a couple til Armageddon, despite his suspicions. We had negotiated a deal which started as him suspecting me but that would support. The Caz, ND, brahj Tarsyboo kill pattern made me think that ABE could be the SK...The deal is another story.

Well done Filthy and Village. This game provided vast entertainment. Thanks heaps DapperJong .The Wolves snuffed together - great craic guys.

was not totally convinced you would but admit the thought occured to me of DERO getting lynched...

One nice thing is Aunty and I survived as a couple til Armageddon, despite his suspicions. We had negotiated a deal which started as him suspecting me but that would support. The Caz, ND, brahj Tarsyboo kill pattern made me think that ABE could be the SK...The deal is another story.

Well done Filthy and Village. This game provided vast entertainment. Thanks heaps DapperJong .The Wolves snuffed together - great craic guys.

All good mate and if it was legit ABE was protecting you for a hospital visit I hope it was a smooth one.

And if I just made that up I did it drunk.

All good mate and if it was legit ABE was protecting you for a hospital visit I hope it was a smooth one.

And if I just made that up I did it drunk.

Nope I was in Royal Melbourne yesterday. Let ABE and wolfy comrades know. I saw he went a bit overboard in the thread. Lurve the Bear

Nope I was in Royal Melbourne yesterday. Let ABE and wolfy comrades know. I saw he went a bit overboard in the thread. Lurve the Bear

Well, I hope you're well mate :thumbsu:

Flogging a dead horse there because I was never on the hook. REMEMBER MMWP said I was the GODFATHER. I’m changing my vote to DERO. Plenty of wolves out there and the whole “MWPP told me” play was clearly a confection. You jumped on me yesterday probably imagining a bandwagon dragging me to the gallows, but it didn’t work. Your vote yesterday is increasingly looking like an evil role trying to hide a vote amongst what you thought would be a pile on.
What do you think The Filth Wizard?
Bump

Remove this Banner Ad

Back