Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be the last time, previous two games I've tried and gone alright just wasn't on top of it this game

It will be up to future hosts whether you are admitted or not. Hopefully they do not.

What you get from the game is a mystery. You are either incompetent beyond hope or enjoy stuffing up games for others. Either way I don’t recall signs of remorse when you are modkilled.

I’ll tag tonight

Will be the last time, previous two games I've tried and gone alright just wasn't on top of it this game
Huh?
Fair enough on the game immediately prior I guess but 2 games ago was mc’s this or that werewolf , you were my fake teammate, and got modkilled .

Ah ok, well apologies for that one also
This time you signed up, ended up with a plum role, never said another word in the thread or in the pm. No effort even tho I could see you viewed the pm and Barrys posts. Wasted a great role and never even had the courtesy to explain.

You’re out 👉🏻

This time you signed up, ended up with a plum role, never said another word in the thread or in the pm. No effort even tho I could see you viewed the pm and Barrys posts. Wasted a great role and never even had the courtesy to explain.

You’re out 👉🏻
Ah well, won't happen again, as I said apologies for last game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back