7C1EB467-FC28-4BBB-B847-2256B737C51F.jpeg
ROLES - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
10 X Evils roles
1X SK
24 X Villagers

Evil Roles

Wolves x 5
Alpha Wolf -
Has 1 seer a night – Night immune from death and can only be lynched - Will seer as Villager
*Once the Alpha is dead the Wolves can’t seer, The Wolves can still kill until all are eliminated.
Cub - Wolves get 2 kills the next night phase if the Baby is killed. Does not become the Alpha.
Hungry Wolf – Rips someones throat out every night so they cannot post at all in the game thread, like or emoticon posts, or vote for one day phase. Assists with kills. Cannot intimidate him/herself. Once the Hungry Wolf is dead the faction no longer have this power.
Runt - Kills
Runt - Kills

*Once the Alpha is dead the Wolves can’t seer, The Wolves can still kill until all are eliminated.
All kills, actions, seers etc to be bolded in the pm please so I don’t miss anything. the LAST BOLDED action before deadline will be the one noted
Win condition -When number of Werewolves = to number of villagers when the Mafia, Vigilantes, Seers/False Seers, Doctor, Mad Doctor and Serial Killer are all dead.

Mafia X 5
Godfather
– Has 1 seer a night – Night immune from death and can only be lynched - Will seer as Villager
*Once the Godfather is dead the Wolves can’t seer, The Mafia can still kill until all are eliminated.
Underboss - Mafia get 2 Kills the next night phase if Underboss is killed, assists with kills. Does not become the Godfather
Blackmailer - Can force one person to vote in a certain way during day phase. The BLACKMAILER must the mod know before day phase deadline whos vote to change. Assists with kills. Once the blackmailer is dead the faction no longer has this power.
Goon – Kills
Goon - Kills

All kills, actions, seers etc to be bolded in the pm please so I don’t miss anything. the LAST BOLDED action before deadline will be the one noted
Win Condition: When the number of Mafia = the number of villagers when the Wolves, Vigilantes, Seers/FalseSeers, Doctor, Mad Doctor, and Serial Killer are all dead.

Neutral
Serial Killer
– Gets one kill per night – Night immune from death can only be lynched - Seers as Villager
No faction can win if the Serial Killer is alive.
Win Condition: Wins when they reach the final 4 regardless of who is still alive.

The Village - Good Roles

*Vigilante x 2 Gets 1 kill every night each, not in a pm together and Vigs and can be killed night or day. The Vigs can not kill eachother at night.

*Seer - Gets one seer every night phase and will be told the correct role - Will not be told if they are the Seer or False Seer. Seers as Seer/False Seer. If the Seer dies his death will be announced as Seer/False Seer
*False Seer – Gets one seer every night phase and MAY be told a fake role OR a real role - Will not be told if they are the Seer or False Seer. Seers as Seer/False Seer. If the False Seer dies his death will be announced as Seer/False Seer.

*Doctor – Can protect themselves and others from being killed and lynched for one night phase and the next day phase but cannot protect the same person consecutively.

*The Mad Doctor - This person is able to select one player at night to perform brain surgery on. The following day this player person cannot post at all in the game thread, like or emoticon posts, or vote for one day phase. Cannot perform surgery on him/herself. Aligned with the Village and wins with the Village only.

*4 x flogs – 4 ordinary Villagers in a pm together. Flogs get 1 seer on nights 2 and 4

*Ordinary Villagers x 14
Villagers have no special powers but must put in a lynch vote every day, missing 2 consecutive lynch votes will result in a modkill.

Village Win Condition: Eliminate the Mafia, Werewolves and Serial Killer

(Amulet)

Each night 1 player will receive this and will be immune from kills, lynches and all intimidations that night and the following day. They must request who to pass it off to before the end of the day phase otherwise it will be randomly sent out. The Amulet can only be passed within a Group PM once and then it has to be sent to someone else outside the PM. Any player can hold the amulet, individual players not in any pm can only hold it for 1 night and day phase then must pass it on. The Mod will hand it out night 1 so a maximum of 2 nights and 2 days in any pm including flogs and 1 night and day with players not in a group pm.
Villagers and all roles can pass the amulet to whoever they choose.
The game mod will not be reminding players to pass the amulet, if the amulet is not passed the mod will randomly pass it.
The amulet self destructs at the end of day 6

NEWCOMERS WELCOME, THE GAME WILL BE EXPLAINED

Last edited:
  • Admin
Player List - Target 30

1. Elmer_Judd (Villager) Modkilled
2. hotchilli ( Goon) Killed by Serial Killer N5
3. MP_
4. Tarkyn_24 (Villager) - Killed by Mafia N1
5. MC Bad Genius (Seer/False Seer) Killed by Mafia N3
6. NaturalDisaster (Vigilante) Killed by Wolves N3
7. BEaston
8. sante (Hungry Wolf) Killed by Mafia N2
9. Kabanna
10. Pie 4 Life (Flog) Killed by Wolves N3
11. Greenery (Flog) Killed by Serial Killer N4
12. Dingster (Cub) Killed by Vigilante N2
13. eth-dog (Vigilante) Killed by Mafia N4
14. Hatchy1996 (Villager) Killed by Vigilante N2
15. Grand Uncle Horace (Runt) Killed by Vigilante N4
16. omgfridge (Serial Killer) Lynched Day 453
17. dogs105 (Flog) Killed by Serial Killer and Wolves N7
18. por_please_ya (Underboss) Lynched D3
19. CursingFijian (Alpha Wolf) Lynched right at the end
20. Smeg Head ( Goon) Lynched Day 6
21. AxialMat7
22. Senor M (Villager) Modkilled
23. boncer34 (Runt) Lynched D2
24. Jack The Godfather (Villager) - Killed by Serial Killer N1
25. Braklet (Villager) Modkilled
26. 3KZ is Football Villager) Lynched D5
27. dank420_
28. jmoo wan (Villager) Modkilled
29. mwerps (Villager) Killed by Wolves N2
30. TheInjuryFactory (Blackmailer) Killed by Serial Killer N2
31. FootyGuy13 (Mad Doctor) Killed by Serial Killer N6
32. Falconista (Villager) Lynched D4
33. croweater 41 (Villager) Killed by Wolved N5
34. DERO (Doctor) Killed by Wolves and Mafia Night *lost count
35. Chipmunk (Villager) Killed by Serial Killer N3

Last edited:
  • Admin
Werewolf Rules and Etiquette, Please Read

BASIC RULES please read
These are the rules for this game, please respect them and let the game flow

Night Phase 9pm - 9am Eastern Daylight Savings Time
Day Phase 9am - 9pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time

Etiquette

* DISCUSSING THE GAME *
You can’t talk about the game anywhere but in here and the dead PM, not in private, not on any other media or in private or public, until the game is completely over. This is extremely important as the slightest slip of the tongue can ruin the game, new players please take note of this especially, it’s an Instant Modkill

You cannot post any screenshots or quote PM's Or mods = Modkill
You cannot delete or edit your posts in the game at any time (Remember I can see all edits and deletes) = Modkill

If you forget to tag me just draw my attention to it.

DEAD PLAYERS
Please note
When you have been killed you CANNOT post anymore in the game. You may have a goodbye post like ‘thanks for the game’ or ‘Good luck village’ but nothing that affects the game..as in who you seered or who is in a faction or anything at all about the game or players. You cannot reveal roles or throw someone under a bus after deadline..you have all day to do this, that’s the point of the game. Once you’re dead you’ve had your shot and you’re out, simple.

You also cannot post in your faction/group PM.

If you disregard this rule you won’t be added to the DEAD PM or receive a delicious muffin basket.

DAY PHASE VOTING
*All votes and change of votes must be bolded and tag the mod please, it makes it so much easier to search and see votes. If your vote is not bolded it will not be counted. If for some genuine reason you can’t bold your vote on your phone etc say so in your post and tag me.
If a lynched player is protected there is no lynch that day.

*To combat inactivity and revenge kills I'm using the 'reason for vote rule' which means votes MUST be accompanied by a valid reason related to the game.
eg: Wosh because she came in late and changed her vote and hasn’t explained herself properly
Wosh because she said this but then later she said that which doesn’t match up

invalid reasons eg:

DERO because he killed me last game
dank420_ because he s**t in my locker

➡️ Invalid votes will NOT be counted and if you fail to vote or put in a valid vote 2 days in a row you will be modkilled (unless intimidated which does not count as failure to vote) I hate modkilling so please get your vote in everyday in the spirit of the game!

PLEASE NOTE IN THE EVENT OF A TIED VOTE I WILL BE ASKING A COMPLETELY NON PLAYING NEUTRAL SITE ADMIN WHO HAS NO IDEA WTF IS GOING ON TO DRAW A NAME OUT OF A HAT

No multi lynching, your vote has to count.

Last edited:

• Admin
How to play Werewolf

It’s a simple game, you have good and evil factions who all have to knock eachother off at night and all talk and vote publicly in this thread during the day to lynch someone.

If you are a Wolf or a Mafia you will be in a pm with your ‘faction mates’ and you plot, plan and murder together to eliminate everyone else. All your powers are listed in the OP and in your pm so please read them carefully. I won’t be tagging, reminding or helping anyone.

If you are a flog you are ‘good village’ you’ll be in a pm so read your powers carefully and use them wisely. Your job is to help the Village, you have the bonus of having others to discuss things with.

If you are a Vigilante, a Seer other individual role you need to read the conditions in your pm and remember to put your actions in every night phase.

If you are the Serial Killer you work alone and need to be devious and kill everyone, you have no friends or alliances. Put your kill in every night.

If you don’t recieve a pm from me by the time the game starts you are an ‘ordinary villager’ with no powers. However you have numbers so your votes and input are important. Your role is to try to bring out evil so your Vigillantes can kill them/vote together to lynch them. You’ll get the hang of it quickly, the best way to learn is to just play a game or 2.

PLEASE REMEMBER YOU CANNOT DISCUSS THIS GAME ANYWHERE ELSE EXCEPT IN THIS THREAD AND IN YOUR FACTION PM IF YOU ARE IN ONE. THIS INCLUDES ANY DISCUSSION OFF BIGFOOTY. IF YOU ARE NEW, THIS IS RULES 1 2 AND 3.
The whole point of the game is secrecy, lying, sleuthing, murdering…all the good stuff.

Leave your SFA friendships, previous games/vendettas/alliances at the door. Everyone playing is out to win with their faction or individually, that’s the way it should be to make the game fun!

Last edited:
  • Admin

Anyone interested in another traditional? No vampires just lots of evil and good.
I can get one up Sunday if we have around 30 people?

Hopefully Barrybran can sit in with me as backup too. Unless he wants to play.
Happy to back you up. I just won't be around much this week or next.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waiting for the Wosh tag….

Where Are You Hello GIF by Susanne Lamb

Remove this Banner Ad

Back