Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you think is head vamp? Because in my mind it can only be one of three people. You being one of them.
Give me a little bit of time, and I'll have a more considered response. I am just setting up the spreadsheet so I can apply some actual logic.

Off the cuff though, give an opinion or you shoot me?

Thewizardmelon is head vamp and has claimed the role of a recruit.

Give me a little bit of time, and I'll have a more considered response. I am just setting up the spreadsheet so I can apply some actual logic.

Off the cuff though, give an opinion or you shoot me?

Thewizardmelon is head vamp and has claimed the role of a recruit.
Wiz is the uncontested last flog. Possibly converted, but that wouldn't be the play today.

Calculating Oh No GIF by MOODMAN

So here is where I'm at and I may as well be open as I think the best I can push for is a stalemate though thats unlikely

I seered Melon N0 as a flog. He may now be recruited, unsure.

I tried pushing for a chilli death yesterday using my daily suss on him to save MP as it was my factions only hope with only the two of us left. It didn't work with the votes falling as below. Chilli could actually be evil but I am leaning slightly more villager. Slightly.

MP - Jack, serial, mwerps, chilli, CF, Wiz
hotchilli - fridge, chipmunk , MP

So the head vamp is among the MP voters.

serial is either head vamp or straight up unrecruited villager.

I haven't since seered wiz again or the others in that group.

What makes me think I know who it is though is when Axial died, I got 2 kills, I used one of them on CF. That one didn't go through. So to me that told me you were big evil or randomly protected. I haven't read back to see if you had any interactions with Jmoo/Beaston but its a decent coincidence.

So saying that sorry but less you convince me otherwise CursingFijian Barrybran

Thats the longest post youll ever get out of me in WW. Back to trolling/cod now.
Is the new cod any good?

CursingFijian - hopefully omgfridge is right and we can hit the head vamp.

Barrybran

Is the new cod any good?

CursingFijian - hopefully omgfridge is right and we can hit the head vamp.

Barrybran
Yeah been fun, I mean COD never changes much. The level weapon progression seems a bit tapped. Hopefully they release some more maps and there'll be a new Warzone mode too.

Few of the new maps are a lot fun. Theres a formula 1 map which is pretty cool. And this one thats just a big narrow road filled with abandoned vehicles. Fun chaos on that one.

Ok. So I think I'm up to date.

thewizardmelon have you outlined your actions to this point?

The village can eliminate at least one kill tonight by lynching omgfridge. His post above makes me think he hasn't been recruited.

All Mafia and wolves have been identified

The Head Vampire is one of
  • Serial_Thrilla
  • Mwerps
  • HotChilli
  • Myself
MCBG was very strong on one of Mwerps & Serial. Mwerps I think has played her typical villager game, and I think Hot Chilli is a little less suspicious than serial.

I will flip village at the end of today so the vamp will have one less place to hide. But if we are going to stand any chance then I think Serial_Thrilla is the right play. Thanks Barrybran.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok. So I think I'm up to date.

thewizardmelon have you outlined your actions to this point?

The village can eliminate at least one kill tonight by lynching omgfridge. His post above makes me think he hasn't been recruited.

All Mafia and wolves have been identified

The Head Vampire is one of
  • Serial_Thrilla
  • Mwerps
  • HotChilli
  • Myself
MCBG was very strong on one of Mwerps & Serial. Mwerps I think has played her typical villager game, and I think Hot Chilli is a little less suspicious than serial.

I will flip village at the end of today so the vamp will have one less place to hide. But if we are going to stand any chance then I think Serial_Thrilla is the right play. Thanks Barrybran.
So why didn't you die when the wolves attacked you?

So why didn't you die when the wolves attacked you?
I don't know, why. But I survived and there will be a reason for it. Perhaps an unrecruited flog could shed some light on it? And the doctor is gone so he can't put in his two cents.

I think I am a fair choice for the lynch today given what and who we have left, and how I have played it up until this point. But...I will flip unrecruited village, and your position will become tenous.

Well played whoever the head vamp is. I'm assuming it's mwerps and I should have trusted my gut feel.

Well played whoever the head vamp is. I'm assuming it's mwerps and I should have trusted my gut feel.
Yeah, I know she's spoken about never being head vamp before - and she's clearly played the game of her life to win it.

Sorry CursingFijian I had family stuff all day and just got back on to check.

I’ve been saying for days that one of mwerps or Serial is either converted or the Vamp 😂

But no one else was really leading the village other than those two, so it was always going to be tricky after the bloodbath of I think N3.

Chilli or Serial was always the play today. Serial has been around but hasn’t helped the village until roles were thin and he was hard-pressed. That’s who the Head Vamp is to me.

Sorry CursingFijian I had family stuff all day and just got back on to check.

I’ve been saying for days that one of mwerps or Serial is either converted or the Vamp 😂

But no one else was really leading the village other than those two, so it was always going to be tricky after the bloodbath of I think N3.

Chilli or Serial was always the play today. Serial has been around but hasn’t helped the village until roles were thin and he was hard-pressed. That’s who the Head Vamp is to me.
I promise you that I'm just a vanilla villager.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back