Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay I think I’m gonna throw caution to the wind and vote BEaston - they’re saying a lot of mismatching information which makes me think they’re trying to make a last minute ditch cover to try and prove they aren’t evil.. being told I was being looked at next when I voted for them a couple of days ago was what I felt to be really reactive too - a trait which has been since been shared by outed evil players..

As for AM7 not posting much - well we do have lives outside of bigfooty so I can’t read into that much.. I work full time and am also a part time university student, so if I wasn’t on holidays from both I wouldn’t be able to post much either..

AX7 has played a pretty standard evil game. Has contributed nothing all game. Hardly posted.
I'll admit I was afk here and there due to some life stuff but I feel like I've tried to help as much as I could when I could post.

Anyway I think it's pretty clear based on the thread. ill just leave it to you guys now
I’m not a newer player but it has been a while since I’ve been involved, I’ve been fairly hands off while I get my head around the strategies at play, and if that gets me lynched then fine, village loses if I die.

Interesting that you’ve mentioned repeatedly you’ve had life stuff, I feel like you’re driving the narrative as this point, which lines up with you being an evil faction head.

So it did make sense with what Fijian said? You’re saying two different things.
I don't think much of anything CF said made sense.

If he were hiding behind AM7 and Kabanna as "villagers" then why would he then vote him the next few day phases?

He pushed AM7 after omgf was outed also.

being told I was being looked at next when I voted for them a couple of days ago
That was on day 2 wasn't it? Ages ago, hardly too relevant now. It was based on your bandwagon vote of me with mwerps. I think when mwerps then flipped villager, that train of thought went in the bin as you obviously weren't aligned. The last few days I've thought you were good.

I don't think much of anything CF said made sense.

If he were hiding behind AM7 and Kabanna as "villagers" then why would he then vote him the next few day phases?

He pushed AM7 after omgf was outed also.

Ok, sorry, I think by trying to answer both me and Kabana I got muddied by your response. Don't do this to me at this stage lmao

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AM7 Wosh

Kabanna, stay on Beaston if you want and this will go to a tie. I am not 100% but I can't get past Fijian's accusations.
I like this, gimme a minute while I dig up a neutral super

Ok well I have to get ready to go out to dinner so……

Thanks everyone for playing, it was an amazing game to mod 🍸

Chief flipped the coin and it came up HEADS so the winner is BEaston (Godfather) 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Well played and congrats 🍸

Kabanna dank420_ AM7 Well played!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back