Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm. I was expecting him to be the GF.

MP_ one of us dies tonight. Pretty sure Kabanna is a villager, so it’s out of beaston and AM7.

Worth noting AM7 didn’t vote just now?
😬

MP_ one of us dies tonight. Pretty sure Kabanna is a villager, so it’s out of beaston and AM7.

Day 1 quite a few we’re suss on beaston, suggesting even that the vig may have missed on him.

Unbelievably this game can still swing so I’m not rushing you guys and gals.

I’m going to watch Season 5 of Yellowstone and I’ll be back at 10pm EDT to see how you are all going.
Aren’t we waiting on a night action?

And if wosh is extending the night action until 10pm it might be to give axial time to put in an action as he’s not around atm

And if wosh is extending the night action until 10pm it might be to give axial time to put in an action as he’s not around atm
There is no agenda, I’m watching Yellowstone with my sister from 9 - 10

If we need to finish voting tomorrow that’s fine.

Yes I am a villager, you can trust me 100% on that..

I just can’t help but think about what cursingfijian said about not picking on fridge and beaston, then the former flipped SK.. I still don’t know who I’m going to vote for just yet but it is something to think about

I also tend to think Kabanna is the other villager (would be a mighty ruse if they're evil!). It leaves AM7 as the last evil head.

I was wrong on fridge, but AM7 and CF were my two other picks for evil.

It now looks like CF had been pushing AM7 the last few days because he missed a kill on him and he was blocking his win condition.

AM7 has given nothing all game pretty much too.

Yeah, I was at work and couldn’t check BF while I was out on the sales floor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kabanna who you thinking
The s**t thing is that now it’s down to 4 of us, all we can go on is past conversations with people. We’re screwed if we get this decision wrong, but I still can’t help that cursingfijian was trying to hide behind me and AM7 to pull their evil stunts, otherwise they wouldn’t have said to not to pick on the person who we eventually lynched as serial killer. So going by that, I think we give AM7 the benefit of the doubt here and go with Beaston.

This is an incredibly hard decision tbh
I feel the same.
Your perspective was interesting though. I thought Fijian was wanting to lynch AM7 over smeg because he may have had intel of him being night immune.

I’ve also had a read back. There’s been two times in the thread Beaston has raised my eyebrows. AM7 much less present in the thread.

We could just vote one each and let wosh draw the name lol

Fijian was all over the shop. I wouldn't go off anything he said. He changed left right and centre.

The main thing I take from Fijian was that he consistently voted AX7 in the last few days. I'm sure he missed a kill on him and wanted him out for his win condition.

AX7 being mafia would also match up with that faction seemingly being run by a newer player.

Fijian was all over the shop. I wouldn't go off anything he said. He changed left right and centre.

The main thing I take from Fijian was that he consistently voted AX7 in the last few days. I'm sure he missed a kill on him and wanted him out for his win condition.

AX7 being mafia would also match up with that faction seemingly being run by a newer player.

Factions aren't necessarily run by whoever happens to be the head. And AFAIK he isn't new, just hasn't played in a while.

But your point about Fijian I agree with.

The s**t thing is that now it’s down to 4 of us, all we can go on is past conversations with people. We’re screwed if we get this decision wrong, but I still can’t help that cursingfijian was trying to hide behind me and AM7 to pull their evil stunts, otherwise they wouldn’t have said to not to pick on the person who we eventually lynched as serial killer. So going by that, I think we give AM7 the benefit of the doubt here and go with Beaston.
Fijian should have wanted the SK lynched. He was a head. It didn't make sense what he was saying there...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back