• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Also note that Shuri slices one of the wings off namor. Question now - does it grow back?
I’m guessing if water healed by hydration I’m assuming that mean all wounds…then again I can’t recall if he still had the facial scratch mark at the end when talking to that women about their alliance advantages in his long term planned war with the surface world

I reall tuned out once Shuri survived that impalment and defeated Namor

Through the middle of the body which pinned her onto the wall which she show how managed to pulled herself off from the spear while being pinned to the wall

Would had been instantly killed

Again I have to see it again, I recall it very differently.

Also note that Shuri slices one of the wings off namor. Question now - does it grow back?

Yep. They’ve grown back in the comics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still no comment on the stab stuff …interesting 🤷‍♂️

that clip was very grainy however to me I can’t see how it crushes her spine like you described. To me it was still just enough to the side. She has the heart shaped herb which has healing properties. It wasn’t through the heart like Killmonger. Yes these things are a bit ridiculous sometimes, as are many questionable moments in the superhero genre. For me anyway itd be towards the bottom of whatever issues I have with the film. Each to their own.

that clip was very grainy however to me I can’t see how it crushes her spine like you described. To me it was still just enough to the side. She has the heart shaped herb which has healing properties. It wasn’t through the heart like Killmonger. Yes these things are a bit ridiculous sometimes, as are many questionable moments in the superhero genre. For me anyway itd be towards the bottom of whatever issues I have with the film. Each to their own.
she was pinned to the wall unless the spear was through the side , which it wasn’t that is right through the spine as the video clearly showed it was right in the middle of the guts

Basic human anatomy would indicate that , it’s an issue as unless she heals like Wolverine no one is surviving that let alone somehow being able to to remove yourself from the spear to fight for a few more mins …yes the Panther powers do allow healing but not to that effect ..it’s inconsistent when veiweing Kilmonger being killed straight after removing the spear shows that.

I personally think you need your eyes checked

she was pinned to the wall unless the spear was through the side , which it wasn’t that is right through the spine as the video clearly showed it was right in the middle of the guts

Basic human anatomy would indicate that , it’s an issue as unless she heals like Wolverine no one is surviving that let alone somehow being able to to remove yourself from the spear to fight for a few more mins …yes the Panther powers do allow healing but not to that effect ..it’s inconsistent when veiweing Kilmonger being killed straight after removing the spear shows that.

Not sure why you're so antangonistic on this one mate. Fair enough if that's what you saw. Don't know what you're seeking from me and don't know how many times I can say the same thing - I need to see it again properly. A grainy clip presumambly filmed from a smartphone and uploaded to youtube isn't necessarily the most conclusive evidence.

With Killmonger, he removed the knife from his heart by the way. T'Challa asked him not to do so as he believed he could've still been saved. It wasn't a killer blow until Killmonger himself chose death rather than bondage (which was a brilliant line by the way, loved the way that was delivered). He chose that outcome.

By all means continue to rant about it, I prefer not to participate in this any further. And thanks for using spoiler tags :)

bruh it's a comic book movie

Not sure why you're so antangonistic on this one mate. Fair enough if that's what you saw. Don't know what you're seeking from me and don't know how many times I can say the same thing - I need to see it again properly. A grainy clip presumambly filmed from a smartphone and uploaded to youtube isn't necessarily the most conclusive evidence.

With Killmonger, he removed the knife from his heart by the way. T'Challa asked him not to do so as he believed he could've still been saved. It wasn't a killer blow until Killmonger himself chose death rather than bondage (which was a brilliant line by the way, loved the way that was delivered). He chose that outcome.

By all means continue to rant about it, I prefer not to participate in this any further. And thanks for using spoiler tags :)
If he was stabbed in the heart he would had been dead before even asking Panther to remove it

Lol @ grainy video it’s pretty clear but I guess you need a 4K video and even then you won’t admit it

Resorting to the insults now, all class.

Nice sneaky edit by the way. I saw what you typed and it confirmed the calibre of poster I'm interacting with. By all means continue with the rant, enjoyable reading :D

Last edited:
Back