Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 39 92.9%
  • Bombers

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Righto. I've already had my answer from the bloke I engaged but one more time for those who are a bit slower:
He'd have two accounts. One for moderating, one for general posting that could be ignored.
Not sure why you feel the need to chime in on something you don't understand. Concentrate your efforts on getting that cap you covet so badly.
Yeah, let him just quickly log out of BF and log back in again on his "Silly Goose" account, find the post he wanted to comment on and THEN make the cool, silly, funny post.

Oh but wait, he'd probably have to sit and think whether it was silly enough to warrant switching accounts in the first place. Wouldn't want to tarnish his mod account with silliness and vice versa.

George, did you ever consider just becoming a GWS fan and leaving the forum?

Yeah, let him just quickly log out of BF and log back in again on his "Silly Goose" account, find the post he wanted to comment on and THEN make the cool, silly, funny post.

Oh but wait, he'd probably have to sit and think whether it was silly enough to warrant switching accounts in the first place. Wouldn't want to tarnish his mod account with silliness and vice versa.

George, did you ever consider just becoming a GWS fan and leaving the forum?
Hello. This is moderator George. Silly George is unavailable at the moment. Please try again later.

<End of message>

Hello. This is moderator George. Silly George is unavailable at the moment. Please try again later.

<End of message>
Dear George,

Your recent post registered a score of 47 on the silly scale.

This is a beach of your silly quota for moderator content.

Please begin live streaming your self-flagellation at the earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Society

Dear George,

Your recent post registered a score of 47 on the silly scale.

This is a beach of your silly quota for moderator content.

Please begin live streaming your self-flagellation at the earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Society
Thank you for your message.

Please contact my silly account, Saints43, for stupid content.

Regards,

Moderator George (The Moderator)

<End message>

The additions of Henry, Wilson and Bonner really brings some run and class to the team. Though Henry gets a mixed review from Freo fans with his kicking. We’re not a particularly great kicking team overall. Got me thinking about who our best kicks are in our full strength team. Sinclair, Wilkie, NWM, Stocker, Battle, and now those three probably in the mix? Steele is safe and reliable by foot too I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Polony is an English name for Bologna Sausage, lots of English in W.A.

Devon is a cheap sausage made of meat including pork.

Since W.A. people are gullible, they fell for calling Devon , Polony. They have been buying cheap mixed meat stuff and think its Bologna.

Pretty funny that they had 3 top 10 picks in the worst draft in history
Speaking of drafts, last years draft was supposed to be the weakest on record, but we seemed to have landed some very good talent were 3 maybe four could have a crack of seniors this year.

Either the draft wasn't as weak as some said, we drafted particularly well or a combo of both (which I would posit)

Speaking of drafts, last years draft was supposed to be the weakest on record, but we seemed to have landed some very good talent were 3 maybe four could have a crack of seniors this year.

Either the draft wasn't as weak as some said, we drafted particularly well or a combo of both (which I would posit)
Nice use of the word "posit"....

Appreciate your efforts to elevate this forum above the usual sludge of mediocrity so often spewed forth by some of the beloved, but challenged, prolific contributors.

Back