Rumour Matt Crouch heading back home?

Remove this Banner Ad

Schmuck

Senior List
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
St Kilda heavily interested in the young crow, with an offer of around 400k- 425k blowing other clubs out of the water. This have given Matt and his management a reason to think about coming back home. Other Victorian clubs circulating, although none are offering near as much as St Kilda.

St Kilda heavily interested in the young crow, with an offer of around 400k- 425k blowing other clubs out of the water. This have given Matt and his management a reason to think about coming back home. Other Victorian clubs circulating, although none are offering near as much as St Kilda.

Lol!!!:D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a big offer on the table if true.

Not the player we need in a perfect world.

Quality player, but too slow and too similar to Dunstan.

Highly unlikely to leave his older brother behind. Surely bs.

Not sure the Saints really need him, much less for $400k. He'd be useful, but not worth the cost.

Besides, isn't he a Ballarat boy? Melbourne is no more home to him than Adelaide.

Will stay at the Crows with his brother, I'd think.

Isn't he playing with his brother at the Crows?

Can't see it happening, myself.

I don't think they've played together yet and young Crouch hasn't been treated fantastically. Could easily have been playing HFF all year ahead of Matty Wright who was putrid for most of it. I'd suggest the likelihood of him entertaining other offers is strong.

Please tell me your joking.
Sadly he's probably not. He's one of those guys that think packaging up a B & D player for an A player.
Or as in this case we'll just send back two SA boys for two Vic gems because you know like, he just likes the sound of it.

Reality be dammed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back