Rumour Matt Crouch heading back home?

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't see it. Richo's stated pretty regularly that we're happy with our inside brigade and need outside class. Crouch is slow, inside and an average kick, three things we aren't in need of. Will be a good player, but not for us I imagine.

Can't see it. Richo's stated pretty regularly that we're happy with our inside brigade and need outside class. Crouch is slow, inside and an average kick, three things we aren't in need of. Will be a good player, but not for us I imagine.
I remember Saints supporters telling me the Tom Lynch was a spud and they didnt need him because Tom Lee was going to be better.

I remember Saints supporters telling me the Tom Lynch was a spud and they didnt need him because Tom Lee was going to be better.
What have Tom Lynch and Tom Lee got to do with this thread muppet?

Don't turn it into a shitfight.

Really struggling to see the relevance. Firstly, I certainly didn't call Crouch a spud. Secondly, Lee didn't come till a year after Lynch had left. Finally, there's a big difference between not bringing in a player because you have enough of his type (this situation) to getting rid of a player because you hope a new player will fill the void (the hypothesised Lynch/Lee situation).

Really struggling to see the relevance. Firstly, I certainly didn't call Crouch a spud. Secondly, Lee didn't come till a year after Lynch had left. Finally, there's a big difference between not bringing in a player because you have enough of his type (this situation) to getting rid of a player because you hope a new player will fill the void (the hypothesised Lynch/Lee situation).
Nah it just brough back memories of the Saints supporters here when Lynch started playing well for us. They had a heap of his type and would bet that Lee would be better than Lynch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Kilda heavily interested in the young crow, with an offer of around 400k- 425k blowing other clubs out of the water. This have given Matt and his management a reason to think about coming back home. Other Victorian clubs circulating, although none are offering near as much as St Kilda.
Wow the Kids got massive up side well worth a punt I reckon, a lot of trading going on this trade period but cant see the Crows wanting to part ways now that they lost Danger!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back