Mature Age Mature Age Prospects 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of ex Port players. Taj Schofield had a great month for Subiaco.

Has averaged 22 touches and 2.5 goals over the last 4 games. He is moving extremely well and his skills look great.
Looking at his numbers and in a team competing against butters Rozee Durrsma when at afl level maybe he is worth a look at, try the other club his dad played for?

For the regular WAFL watchers is Jack Avery a chance? Only watched one game of his this year and he was close to best on ground playing across half back.

Only 21, intercepting defender with neat skills, nice size at 190cm. Averaging close to 25 disposals and 8 marks per game in the WAFL.

He's always dominated state league footy but was always average at AFL level. Clubs might just think/know his level

There are dozens and dozens of players who are too good for state leagues but not quite good enough for AFL. We are seeing more get a 2nd chance these days so its always interesting to see.

For the regular WAFL watchers is Jack Avery a chance? Only watched one game of his this year and he was close to best on ground playing across half back.

Only 21, intercepting defender with neat skills, nice size at 190cm. Averaging close to 25 disposals and 8 marks per game in the WAFL.
Maybe knightmare was right..

Sent from my SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

how has Adam D'Aolia gone for WWT this year?

He's had a mixed bag this year, some solid games where he's been dominant inside winning clearances and tackling well but also other games where he's just had minimal impact. So for his age, not too bad considering, but nothing like Ryan that screams draft me this year.

I don't watch every WAFL league game but I'm surprised Noah Pegoraro (WP) doesn't get more mentions. It's a shame he is 26 because his footy just keeps getting better and he plays at both ends of the ground now. Looks ready made and could give a club 5 years service.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't watch every WAFL league game but I'm surprised Noah Pegoraro (WP) doesn't get more mentions. It's a shame he is 26 because his footy just keeps getting better and he plays at both ends of the ground now. Looks ready made and could give a club 5 years service.
How tall is he? I assumed he might be a bit short. He was mentioned a bit in his draft year

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Was very surprised he didn't get picked up in the MYD. Comes across as a player who will lift to AFL level with ease.
I was hoping the eagles would use a second pick to get ryan. They really ballsed it up considering naitanui was put on ice 3 days after the MSD

How tall is he? I assumed he might be a bit short. He was mentioned a bit in his draft year

194cm his bio says.

I guess that is a bit short to be strictly a key position player these days but no doubt there are similar sized forwards he could match up on. I've really liked his forays into the forward line this year. It really showed another side of his game.

Josh Chatfield has gotten a state combine invitation. 23 year old from Footscray, formerly part of the Bulldogs NGA back in 2018. Initially came in as small forward but got pushed to the other end of the ground and has looked really good as a defender. Personally hope that the Bulldogs are taking him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back