Racing May Daily Punt: May, that month when Rick McIntosh loses his voice

Remove this Banner Ad

Goodwood looks a solid lotto G1 if ever I've seen one - definitely a race for the ABC F4 system as it could pay 100k - I've had a quick go at the speed map

Moth/Sav get every chance to win if they are back to their best but a big if. The Inferno looks the weights horse but will need the miracle splits. I'll also be throwing in Beau Rossa and Aysar at 50s

1652778577919.png

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Hopeful and Mirann a good two bet race in the Lord Mayor's Cup for mine.

Mirann was flat first up but improved a lot second up to think he will be closer to his actual level now. Was $9 in that first up race and now meets Aleas and Irish Sequel 5kg and 3kg better off at the weights.

Hopeful is just a better horse than these. First up was half a mile too short and still ran really well. Should improve a lot stepping out to 2000m and beyond.

At 5s and 20s can get a good return

Hopeful and Mirann a good two bet race in the Lord Mayor's Cup for mine.

Mirann was flat first up but improved a lot second up to think he will be closer to his actual level now. Was $9 in that first up race and now meets Aleas and Irish Sequel 5kg and 3kg better off at the weights.

Hopeful is just a better horse than these. First up was half a mile too short and still ran really well. Should improve a lot stepping out to 2000m and beyond.

At 5s and 20s can get a good return

Should just back Aleas at $5 - the only possible winners and looks much more likely over 2000 (Hopeful still needs another half mile and forget Mirann - is a classic French slowie that will never win anything and just keep plodding on for placings) - fave looks poison

Matty_G

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not only did I back In The Boat before the barrier draw, so I could watch him get out to $8 from the $6 I took. But I also backed him pre-acceptances, meaning I get diddly squat back now he's scratched. Maybe my dumbest bet of all time.

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Not only did I back In The Boat before the barrier draw, so I could watch him get out to $8 from the $6 I took. But I also backed him pre-acceptances, meaning I get diddly squat back now he's scratched. Maybe my dumbest bet of all time.
If it makes you feel any better some people actually backed Shelby at single figures in the TJ, so there are dumber bets out there.

Goodwood looks a solid lotto G1 if ever I've seen one - definitely a race for the ABC F4 system as it could pay 100k - I've had a quick go at the speed map

Moth/Sav get every chance to win if they are back to their best but a big if. The Inferno looks the weights horse but will need the miracle splits. I'll also be throwing in Beau Rossa and Aysar at 50s

View attachment 1402504

Ended up with this

A - Inferno/Sava
B - Aysar/Beau/Ironclad
C - Moth/Extreme W/Manhatten

Jan 6, 2011
Darwin
AFL Club
Adelaide
Remind me how to apply this to a bet…?

Paris has his write up for the ABCD ^

Edit, no D leg, so I assume you just ABC it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remind me how to apply this to a bet…?

Hey mate - three tickets

A
ABC
ABC
ABC

B
A
ABC
ABC

B