MCG Prelim

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
Well.. From an entirely selfish point of view, last week's loss to Sydney allows me to actually go to this years Prelim at the 'G against the Hawks...

Sweet.

Actually, I have only managed to get to one game this season because I have had horrible timing and been interstate every time the Crows played in Melbourne... the only game I have seen the Crows play this year was .... against Hawthorn in Round 3 -

Redemption Time-

Now, checking the prices for the game, I am looking at $50+ with my concession card -

Bronze seating $56 ( I assume 3rd level stuff)
OR
R'VIEW/STAND $52.... but what the hell is R'view?

I think I can fork out an extra $4 to get a seat but just wanted to know if anyone else knows what the hell R'view means?

Who else will be there?! As I tend to just get General Admission and rarely sit near the Adelaide cheer squad I am sure I will be surrounded by Hawks supporters.... hmm.. just like '07 Elimination Final... Buddy kicked that goal ... right in front of me -

NOT THIS TIME!

Walker to kick 7 and his legend starts next week!

I will also be going - will it be necessary to buy online or do you think I can just rock up on the day and get a decent seat?

I don't know - I've never bought pre-tickets for a Crows' MCG game for obvious reasons... but I've never been to a Preliminary final...

I think I will buy mine on tuesday just for the fact with the high price of finals tickets that the cheap seats may go earlier than normal?

As a Melbourne based Crows fan I will be there with my daughter.

Which end will the cheer squad be at, any thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I will buy mine on tuesday just for the fact with the high price of finals tickets that the cheap seats may go earlier than normal?
That is actually a good point, I was going to play it cool and go online Thursday or something like that. But with three in our family going it has to be Bronze for us too with those ridiculous prices. So when do plebs like us get our turn then?

Same here DBee.

Considering Crows Jet, but probably not.

Flights in/out weren't too bad at 1am this morning, but have probably gone to hell since.

Might drive with a mate, could make it on Saturday and drive home straight after or on Sunday morning.

Will wait and see what the go is with chartered busses before making a decision.

Same here DBee.

Considering Crows Jet, but probably not.

Flights in/out weren't too bad at 1am this morning, but have probably gone to hell since.

Might drive with a mate, could make it on Saturday and drive home straight after or on Sunday morning.

Will wait and see what the go is with chartered busses before making a decision.

I looked at flights out of curiosity. LOL. No.

I'll be doing the dreaded bus trip there and back... Just trying to compare a couple tour packages. Would prefer to come home Sat night if possible. If I can't find anything suitable, I'll book my own bus (which BTW went up from $60-80 to $100 one-way) and stay with a friend.

Ah, finals!

I'm totally considering driving over Friday night/Saturday morning. This is big and will be my only chance to see the Crows at the G this year. (I've got my mates wedding on GF day)

I will be buying a MCC guest pass ($130) but they are some damn nice seats especially if you get there early to save a good spot

I'm totally considering driving over Friday night/Saturday morning. This is big and will be my only chance to see the Crows at the G this year. (I've got my mates wedding on GF day)
He's not really a mate then, is he?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back