Mega Thread CasualChat 🍰 Cake Connoisseurs Thread 🍰 Vote in the Poll and tell Wosh they’re pretty to Receive your Cake Badge! 🍰 🍸

What is your favourite cake/dessert?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I should point out I'm the Aunty, not the mum of the kids :p so it's even better! Get free kids and get to give the kids back.
I love being an aunty (biological or adopted) :)

Honestly , I really want to be a mother someday , but even if it never happens due to circumstances , I hope work/being an aunty remains enough

I love being an aunty (biological or adopted) :)

Honestly , I really want to be a mother someday , but even if it never happens due to circumstances , I hope work/being an aunty remains enough
I'm in the same boat. These two kids mean the absolute world to me. I've actually recently been sorting out the fact that I'm getting old and have a couple of assets now, so I've put them down as my beneficiaries if anything happens, so that I know they'll always be looked after.

Looking for Croweater

2036933_logo.gif

Christmas Casual Opportunities - South Australia

• Luxury brand
  • Casual opportunities across Adelaide
  • Great team environment
  • Exciting product range and benefits
Australia's leading luxury brand Oroton, is now hiring Christmas Casuals for our Adelaide boutiques.

We are seeking passionate and energetic individuals to join the Oroton team in Adelaide for our exciting Christmas period. Reporting to the Boutique Manager, as a Christmas Casual you will provide exceptional client service at all times and act as a brand ambassador. You will support the Boutique Manager and work closely with the team in achieving KPI's, boutique budgets and operational goals. Please indicate in your response what location would suit you best!

He can get an Oroton tea towel with staff discount

I never have cash.
I saw that competition to win if you get the special $1 coins and im like who gets $1 coins??
I've got a bunch of them. But that's because I take them out of my wallet and when I have a few I go to the bank and cash them.

Oh the humanity. We have to use cash!
normally I have stuff all cash in my walletsso that would be an issue for me if I was out tonight
But I'm home, have eaten and have drinks so all good

normally I have stuff all cash in my walletsso that would be an issue for me if I was out tonight
But I'm home, have eaten and have drinks so all good
I've spend the evening polishing off a bottle of red. With a couple of Scotches thrown in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the guests on Q&A right now is described as a "performer & sex clown" in the EPG.

Without trying to kink-shame anyone, WTF is a sex clown?
People that dress as clowns and have sex in group or private settings. Its meant to disinhibit the sex act

People that dress as clowns and have sex in group or private settings. Its meant to disinhibit the sex act
Oh God LOL
Another amazing thing I’ve learnt on Bigfooty :openmouth:

The castle knows all

But l tell you what we're gonna do. Friday we're gonna pick up Trace and Con, and then we're going straight up to Bonnie Doon for the weekend.
And we're not worrying about those clowns for another second.

I want more rain like today - woke up in a great mood, stayed in a great mood til I went to get a steak and onion pie from the bakery during the sunny spell and there was steam on the roads which was nice, stayed in a great mood thinking about people at the Cup being miserable. Every public holiday should be timed to coincide with heavy rain.

I want more rain like today - woke up in a great mood, stayed in a great mood til I went to get a steak and onion pie from the bakery during the sunny spell and there was steam on the roads which was nice, stayed in a great mood thinking about people at the Cup being miserable. Every public holiday should be timed to coincide with heavy rain.
It was beautiful, but a bit scary to drive across town in. Heaps of water on the road.

Back