Mega Thread CasualChat 🍰 Cake Connoisseurs Thread 🍰 Vote in the Poll and tell Wosh they’re pretty to Receive your Cake Badge! 🍰 🍸

What is your favourite cake/dessert?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

My hip is nearly screwed to oblivion so I’m having my femur cut and my hip realigned.

Gives me another 20 yrs on this hip

Is either that or a replacement in 2 years
Oh, major structural works. Best of luck

Oh, major structural works. Best of luck

I’ve been advised I have the best surgeon in Australia due to the complexity &specialness of my case.

Mum always said I was special

My hip is nearly screwed to oblivion so I’m having my femur cut and my hip realigned.

Gives me another 20 yrs on this hip

Is either that or a replacement in 2 years
That sounds painful :(
Good luck CuckEater :hearts:

Poor Jarrod Lyle passed away.
So sad for his young family.
Just devastating. My heart broke last week when his wife announced he’d stopped treatment. Life is cruel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are that crap it seems we have to hand out freebies on a shop a docket.:rolleyes:

My friend was a Norf member last year but didn't renew it. They sent her a free 3-game membership last month and free friend passes to go with it. That's desperate

I’ve been advised I have the best surgeon in Australia due to the complexity &specialness of my case.

Mum always said I was special
We know you're special too. Good luck with it!!

Powerball has jackpotted to:
6ATsEUY.jpg

ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS.

My friend was a Norf member last year but didn't renew it. They sent her a free 3-game membership last month and free friend passes to go with it. That's desperate

We know you're special too. Good luck with it!!
Apprantly we just did the same with ome of our sponsors footing the bill.

You know you go to the footy too much when the bar staff at the G and Eithad know you.

Susan Hannaford (Kitty Sullivan) is on Channel 7's Sunday show again. It's unusual that she doesn't have a Wikipedia page, given her high profile in recent years, and that all but one other main cast member of The Sullivans has one. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sullivans

She'd no doubt be the type to constantly edit her Wikipedia page if she had one (or pay someone to do it), so perhaps it was easier to get someone to keep deleting them

Who's with me? :)

Susan Hannaford (Kitty Sullivan) is on Channel 7's Sunday show again. It's unusual that she doesn't have a Wikipedia page, given her high profile in recent years, and that all but one other main cast member of The Sullivans has one. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sullivans

She'd no doubt be the type to constantly edit her Wikipedia page if she had one (or pay someone to do it), so perhaps it was easier to get someone to keep deleting them

Who's with me? :)
who?

Back