Politics Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Racially Villified or Royally Unpopular?

Remove this Banner Ad

You live in alternate reality.

He’s a fool, following this crazy bitch around like a brain damaged puppy.

come on dude, what bloke hasnt put his brain in neutral and followed his dick at some stage of his life? :p

come on dude, what bloke hasnt put his brain in neutral and followed his dick at some stage of his life? :p
“The problem is, God gave man a brain and a penis and only enough blood to run one at a time.”
- Robin Williams

Folks have been turning on imported princesses since marie antoinette and before. Nice diversion from what a shitshow the monarchy system is.

Apparently Andrew is Madges favourite son. Says it all really more personality in a house brick

As an anti-monarch, I've always found it a bit weird that I've had a soft spot for Harry... Maybe it's because I think deep down he realises the ridiculousness of his situation.

The current situation doesn't feel like it's led so much by racism against Meghan (although that's probably a factor in some journalists), but more a case of Harry has realised his "misdemeanours" when he was younger were heavily exploited by the press and he has decided he no longer wants to play his part in the charade.... So now the media are trying to undermine him at every opportunity they can - "how can this woke prince who once wore Nazi insignia to a party now against religious bigotry".

We all do stupid things when we are young. 99.999% of just don't do it so publicly.

She wanted a royal wedding, but doesn’t want to be a royal?

She doesn’t want to be a royal, but still call herself the Duchess of Sussex?

She’s a fraud and a bitch - her family are right.

Winsdor chapel is about as low key you can get in brit royalty. Its their equivalent of a backyard barbie with cousin trevors school band.

But hey, the media campaign appears to be working. But Harry and Meghan are still very popular, nobody buys plates with rupes ugly mug on it.

What gets me is how many royal 'experts' were surprised by the retreat from royalty. They'd been saying they would for months.
Could it be an army of royal 'experts' wanting to maintain their gravy train?

Harry and Meagan need to learn to read the room,but they can't help themselves. They want to get away fine....... but they especially Meagan can't stay away from the spotlight. Not the first time and won't be the last I am sure of it but even on the eve of the Queens Bday and during a pandemic Meagan wanted it to be about her and Harry,again this is part of why they get criticised don't blame the media and everyone else for your own mistakes and terrible PR. Just go away already no one cares.

Last edited:
Harry and Meagan need to learn to read the room,but they can't help themselves. They want to get away fine....... but they especially Meagan can't stay away from the spotlight. Not the first time and won't be the last I am sure of it but even on the eve of the Queens Bday and during a pandemic Meagan wanted it to be about her and Harry,again this is part of why they get criticised don't blame the media and everyone else for your own mistakes and terrible PR. Just go away already no one cares.

she was an american tv actress before. Ate you saying whats happened means you must not utilise your skills?

and media does care, they can sell papers whatever with controversy, fake or otherwise.

She wanted a royal wedding, but doesn’t want to be a royal?

She doesn’t want to be a royal, but still call herself the Duchess of Sussex?

She’s a fraud and a bitch - her family are right.

Maybe the gold-digger found a copy of Harry's DNA results in one of Queenies cupboards and now wants to make as much money out of him before everyone finds out his real father was a stable hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe the gold-digger found a copy of Harry's DNA results in one of Queenies cupboards and now wants to make as much money out of him before everyone finds out his real father was a stable hand.

Hewitt is not Harry's father. Just one look at his nose and close set eyes (very similar to Prince Charles) and you can see he is a Windsor. There is red hair on Diana's side (check out her sister Sarah) so that's where that comes from. I think the other weird theory about who his father is is more plausible than this one.

Funny how everyone wants to project everything they don’t like about monarchy on Harry and meghan

even more so that Harry and meghan are rejecting monarchy i
Hewitt is not Harry's father. Just one look at his nose and close set eyes (very similar to Prince Charles) and you can see he is a Windsor. There is red hair on Diana's side (check out her sister Sarah) so that's where that comes from. I think the other weird theory about who his father is is more plausible than this one.

quite apart from the obvious chronology making such a wild theory implausible

Why is she still calling herself the Duchess of Sussex?

She didn't want to be part of it, so don't ******* be part of it.

And she wanted to get away from the media demands and spotlight, and keep Archie away from it all and give him a normal life... Until she needs some good publicity, so makes a video of her reading him a story?

She is a massive hypocrite, total bullshit artist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back