The Robodebt Royal Commission

Remove this Banner Ad

No point in him hanging out in Cronulla.
He's probably about to get spat out by the Sharks.
Doesn't surf, or hold a lifesaver's whistle.
A likely risk of sinking, having a medical episode, or polluting Bates Bay at Cronulla's beaches.
Will likely only risk religious organisation reputational damage and drive away congregants, if he gets anywhere near leadership or preaching in any evangelical churches, unless he credibly and genuinely gets a repentance makeover and reinvents himself as a champion for the poor, and a lobbyist for more traditional and sane social justice policies.
As I said the other day about that other waste of space Nigel Farage, if he had the remotest self-awareness, let alone sense of decency, he’d spend the rest of his life invisible in a monastery.

Will likely only risk religious organisation reputational damage and drive away congregants, if he gets anywhere near leadership or preaching in any evangelical churches, unless he credibly and genuinely gets a repentance makeover and reinvents himself as a champion for the poor, and a lobbyist for more traditional and sane social justice policies.
Not a chance. The script has already been written,

The opening move in this game of chess will be the 'Christian Prosecution ' gambit from Scott the Good Christian Soldier.

We just got a new HR director.who probably thinks robodebt didn't go far enough. Brought in from industry after an outsourced recruitment process into an organisation with growing retention and recruiting problems. Boss asks her what her priority will be, the response "As a HR Director, my primary role will be to find savings in personnel costs and as such I will be looking to cut the training budget and slowing recruiting as many of the staff left have no place to go as they live nearby so they can cover multiple jobs"

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

2b54dd901a658aca2030150c6932a591188877c9

This is an article about private litigation and Robodebt. It's the Chris Kenny video contained which is of interest. I must confess I don't as a routine watch Chris Kenny, but he did attract my ire during the Covid Pandemic, for his lies and encouraging people to engage in dangerous behaviours. He was one of the strongest HCQ and Ivermectin pushers - both drugs have been shown to be ineffective against Covid. He does not have a medical or pharmaceutical degree but this moron was happy to dish out dangerous medical advice. I don't know why he hasn't been held to account. I know my mental health is better for not listening to this fool but the video did the autorun thing and once it started I couldn't stop watch, if only I could of!.

First he frames robodebt strongly as a good idea, a truly noble narrative. Then he goes on a rave about lack of humanity in our systems making a few motherhood statements and criticising the public service. At about 1.20 he switches to defending Morrison on his noble quest and attacking the terrible haters. He briefly lists Scomo 'achievements' and says we should stop being so nasty and mean to him.

What absolute BS. It's propaganda on a worse level than RT today, at least the Russians understand about keeping a kernel of truth in your propaganda. It addresses none of the issues raised with Robodebt or the people responsible, a deflection & disinformation piece.
There are 2 words that Mr Kenny and Mr Morrison seem to have forgotten, 'Ministerial Responsibility', the concept seems utterly foreign to both these morons. The scheme was conceived while Morrison was minister, so he is directly responsible for it's development. As such he had a responsibility that the scheme was accurate and legal. He failed in both. He failed in his due diligence. He failed also in his duty of care as a minister supposedly SERVING the Australian people. He also appears to have lied, though that can sometimes be hard to nail down.

Last edited:
This is an article about private litigation and Robodebt. It's the Chris Kenny video contained which is of interest. I must confess I don't as a routine watch Chris Kenny, but he did attract my ire during the Covid Pandemic, for his lies and encouraging people to engage in dangerous behaviours. He was one of the strongest HCQ and Ivermectin pushers - both drugs have been shown to be ineffective against Covid. He does not have a medical or pharmaceutical degree but this moron was happy to dish out dangerous medical advice. I don't know why he hasn't been held to account. I know my mental health is better for not listening to this fool but the video did the autorun thing and once it started I couldn't stop watch, if only I could of!.

First he frames robodebt strongly as a good idea, a truly noble narrative. Then he goes on a rave about lack of humanity in our systems making a few motherhood statements and criticising the public service. At about 1.20 he switches to defending Morrison on his noble quest and attacking the terrible haters. He briefly lists Scomo 'achievements' and says we should stop being so nasty and mean to him.

What absolute BS. It's propaganda on a worse level than RT today, at least the Russians understand about keeping a kernel of truth in your propaganda. It addresses none of the issues raised with Robodebt or the people responsible, a deflection & disinformation piece.
There are 2 word that Mr Kenny and Mr Morrison seem to have forgotten, 'Ministerial Responsibility', the concept seems utterly foreign to both these morons. The scheme was conceived while Morrison was minister, so he is directly responsible for it's development. As such he had a responsibility that the scheme was accurate and legal. He failed in both. He failed in his due diligence. He failed also in his duty of care as a minister supposedly SERVING the Australian people. He also appears to have lied, though that can sometimes be hard to nail down.
Chris Kenny is an awful human being

If anyone has a foxtel, NewsCorp, Kayo, Herald sun prescription etc.. …. anything feeding NewsCorp… cancel them.
Now they are running a channel on Sky News specifically on the Voice and we can all guess what that's going to be like. Bolt, Panahi, Murray etc "debating" the Voice.

The far right/IPA reactionaries are a blight on this country.

hopefully the obscure law referred to in the final RC report offering further legal avenues to those harmed by this appalling program has real potential

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She really is a piece of work, this one.

It's always the victims' fault for not engaging. She bears no responsibility, can't remember.

The idea that you could act like you don't know that reversing the burden of proof required making legislation and having to do serious analysis justifying it is amazing. All of those cabinet members, all of those senior public servants. Nobody knows the most basic s**t. All full of s**t or all ******* stupid. Meritocracy my arse.

The scheme was conceived while Morrison was minister, so he is directly responsible for it's development.
I wonder who was pm at the time....................................................................

The idea that you could act like you don't know that reversing the burden of proof required making legislation and having to do serious analysis justifying it is amazing. All of those cabinet members, all of those senior public servants. Nobody knows the most basic s*t. All full of s*t or all ***** stupid. Meritocracy my arse.
How many had law degrees in that Cabinet?

How many had law degrees in that Cabinet?
Christian Porter has spent a million on legal fees (taxpayer money) for the Royal Commission and he's a lawyer himself. These peoples' grift knows no bounds. It's beyond corruption into outright theivery.

Can you imagine if one of those dole recipients tried to use taxpayer-funded lawyers to defend themselves against the illegal Robodebt?

She really is a piece of work, this one.

It's always the victims' fault for not engaging. She bears no responsibility, can't remember.

The start of that video, where Campbell is addressing a September 2018 meeting of the Institute of Public Administration (which had current SA Governor Frances Adamson AC as Chair) is new to me and especially damning. It has her joking about the folly of launching a major public program (in this case the 2017 RoboDebt launch) at a time when competition for media attention is limited - a comment that gets nods of knowing approval and giggles from the gathered public servants.

Departmental Heads colluding with their political masters to limit adverse publicity of public programs and to keep stuff ups in the shadows.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Been listening to Rick Morton’s 4 part on 7:00am Podi. I’m becoming more and more convinced these plonkers are mirroring what’s happening in private industry. Thank * it’s happened in a visible arena. Out in the real world the same game is being played with workers by employers. The demise of work place representation has allowed incompetents to flourish.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back