Membership Tally 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Def, was a great little campaign and like you said if we could of gotten a couple more wins on the board then we would be right up there. lets hope people don't jump off at the end of the season if we replicate last years performance.

Or even better... let's hope we don't replicate last year's performance!

It was stupid that all of a sudden half way through our membership campaign that 40,000 all of a sudden became the target. Not only was this an unrealistic target after last season, but if it were to be the target we are looking to achieve then it should have been set from the beggining of the membership campaign.

I now have 12 of those trucker caps for kids! An 16 member packs.

The club keep sending stuff over and over trying to catch what they have missed. I have also had 4 sets of tickets issued.

No wonder we can't make money.

I signed up my nephews last week they said there would be a 3 week wait as they had run out of stock

Yeah my son got a letter at the end of april with his membership card but got told to wait till mid may for his pack, end of may now and he is pretty upset.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah my son got a letter at the end of april with his membership card but got told to wait till mid may for his pack, end of may now and he is pretty upset.

PM me your adress and I will send two of the packs I haven't even bothered to open as I have received so bloody many.

well i haven't receieved my sons pack yet but the club did call me and are going to organise to have some port players visit our local club on a training night in june(I am the secretary of the MFC hence the phonecall). So now my son is happy again and really hopes boaky, wingard or brett ebert comes up to Mannum. I'm hoping one of the players brings his planet teal pack :D

No offence guys but why do people get memberships halfway through a season?
I'm always front and centre buying my membership before the nab cup even starts. I feel that if you buy a membership halfway through it sort of loses value. Due to the fact (season tickets for example) can not be used to the fullest extent.

No offence guys but why do people get memberships halfway through a season?
I'm always front and centre buying my membership before the nab cup even starts. I feel that if you buy a membership halfway through it sort of loses value. Due to the fact (season tickets for example) can not be used to the fullest extent.

well in my instance the membership for my son was purchased a week before our first round match.

With the 3 game memberships, do you pick where you sit or just get given a GA ticket? Also, can you print your tickets out beforehand or do you have to do it at the game?

Its a GA ticket which you just scan normally as you would with any other season ticket. My mate sat with me on wing, its not like we have a limited choice for seating lol

thank you to anybody who can answer my question.. we have 2x adult and 4x kids memberships and I want to get a bunch of mates into this weekends game, I understand you can pay a fairly small $5-$10 cover to get in with the kids membership yes? don't know if risking just going in with kids one is a smart idea!

Its a GA ticket which you just scan normally as you would with any other season ticket. My mate sat with me on wing, its not like we have a limited choice for seating lol

Cool cool. How do you redeem the tickets?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back