bluevain

Rookie
Apr 22, 2005
Clifton Hill
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Carlton is the greatest football club ever. Our record shows that.
I've supported Carlton for 25 years.
I've had the pleasure of sitting in the stands to watch the likes of Ashman, Doull, Johnston, Hunter, SOS, Sticks, Mckay and Diesel do it for the navy blue jumper.
In my time I've enjoyed watching far more wins over that time than losses. This joy was always heightened by the fact that my opposing supporters couldn't say the same thing. I couldn't believe it sometimes when the Collingwood, Richmond and Melbourne supporters ripped through their own players. Couldn't they see their boys weren't up to it?

There has been a lot of discussion about how we are currently enduring a difficult period in the clubs history. I have no illusions about the state of affairs at Carlton at the moment. I feel the pain and frustration like everybody else when it doesn't go our way. But I find it quite ironic that some people choose to use this forum to beat up Carlton football players and have the audacity to say they are Carlton supporters.... like the crying toddler who lost their truck and is throwing a tantrum ..... enough......go to the naughty stool.

Let's not become the opposition supporters we've had to listen to in the stands after 3/4 time for so many years. In this time of great adversity, as supporters, we need to unite under the crede of our beloved football club. The Club we know. The Club that has strength, desire, persistance, enthusiasm and above all self respect.

Strength of mind, strength of body.

We can only do something about the first part. Let's keep up our end of the deal.

CARN THE BLUES! ;)

PAFC2004,
it is a true indication of South Australian intelligence to bring past glory from the S.A.F.L. into the expanded victorian competition. Your league was never upto the standard of Victorias and this is accepted by every serious Sth Australian footballer. There is no denying Port would have done well, maybe a couple of flags here and there, but buddy dont delude yourself, lets face it Fitzroy would have out performed Port Adelaide in the SAFL, leaving Port with squat.
Dont start ranting about how equal the comp is, becuase such a luducrous record proves how shallow your league was, is.

Well some carlton officials,players and supporters are the greatest bunch of w@nkers ever.

Bombers 2003 said:
And what about scum like Ian "the Human Cholestomy Bag" Collins?.
This is about what we'd expect from an Essendon fan trolling in the Carlton boards. To think I overlooked Essendon supporters amongst the bunch of whinging supporters after 3/4 time. No of course, that's right. They are the ones who are usually out the gates when they're down around this time...

Bombers 2003 said:
Well some carlton officials,players and supporters are the greatest bunch of w@nkers ever.

get out of here, by the way who won the 1999 prelim final, the greatest match i have had the pleasure of watching

Bombers are just awesome. They are the biggest bunch of half arses. kevin sheedy would turn up on a yamaha to hells angels tour. no idea. he thinks hes this legend, when if you think about it if anyone else had been at the head of a club that long your BOUND to win a premiership eventually. He is just BORING, his team is BORING and the supporters are the MOST IGNORANT followers of football (melbourne asside as they're more tokenistic and don't really understand why people look out the window when your trying to talk to them at the bar).
Its great to have the bombers around, such whiping boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

audas said:
Bombers are just awesome. They are the biggest bunch of half arses. kevin sheedy would turn up on a yamaha to hells angels tour. no idea. he thinks hes this legend, when if you think about it if anyone else had been at the head of a club that long your BOUND to win a premiership eventually. He is just BORING, his team is BORING and the supporters are the MOST IGNORANT followers of football (melbourne asside as they're more tokenistic and don't really understand why people look out the window when your trying to talk to them at the bar).
Its great to have the bombers around, such whiping boys.

Kevin Sheedy is a Legend you peasent so he can do whatever the ******** he wants. His boring yes thats the one....he has the media swarming over him ya loser. And clearly he has been successful essendon have one one a more recent gf than us. If your ganna try and be a tough internet typer dude get ya facts right.
You are a peasent!

Echucaboy.....are you actually a Carlton supporter???????!!!!! :confused:
Pack it in son.....the day you praise " The Scum " is the day you've lost Carlton!
You can abuse me all you like in your reply .....but singing Sheedy's and Essendon's praises....******** off!!!!

lukesta you are a cool dude........! I just see it as an insult to all Carlton Supporters, by bagging out essendon and how little they have achieved lately highlights how ******** Carlton are going. When we start to play some good footy then ill bag opposition sides!

audas said:
PAFC2004,
it is a true indication of South Australian intelligence to bring past glory from the S.A.F.L. into the expanded victorian competition. Your league was never upto the standard of Victorias and this is accepted by every serious Sth Australian footballer. There is no denying Port would have done well, maybe a couple of flags here and there, but buddy dont delude yourself, lets face it Fitzroy would have out performed Port Adelaide in the SAFL, leaving Port with squat.
Dont start ranting about how equal the comp is, becuase such a luducrous record proves how shallow your league was, is.

No, you are wrong. The SANFL was comparable to the VFL in a lot of ways. That said, you played against other local teams, as did we. If you are going to count your history from a local league when you enter the AFL, every team has the right to do so.

PAFC2004 said:
No, you are wrong. The SANFL was comparable to the VFL in a lot of ways. That said, you played against other local teams, as did we. If you are going to count your history from a local league when you enter the AFL, every team has the right to do so.

But the AFL was spawned from the VFL, so why should it include the SANFL. You look up in any official VFL/AFL history books it should state the following.

Carlton - 16 VFL/AFL Premierships
Port Adelaide - 1 VFL/AFL Premiership

Thanks for your time!

juzza316 said:
But the AFL was spawned from the VFL, so why should it include the SANFL. You look up in any official VFL/AFL history books it should state the following.

Carlton - 16 VFL/AFL Premierships
Port Adelaide - 1 VFL/AFL Premiership

Thanks for your time!

The AFL was created to accomodate the teams from interstate. It went from a local league, to a national league. It is totally unfair that you can count a local league when we can't. If you want to play that way - Carlton and Port both have 1 AFL premiership.

PAFC2004 said:
The AFL was created to accomodate the teams from interstate. It went from a local league, to a national league. It is totally unfair that you can count a local league when we can't. If you want to play that way - Carlton and Port both have 1 AFL premiership.

The West Coast Eagles, Brisbane Bears and Sydney Swans were all in the VFL, when it was known as the VFL. It rolled over into the AFL. Therefore, our flags roll over too.

Carlton - 16 flags
Port Power - 1 flag

:D

Bombers 2003 said:
It was won by FRAUD.

Who are you ********ing kidding? You should have a look at yourselves before calling us cheats. Matthew Lloyd isnt smart enough to register his own Domain and then sell it back to the club? The only difference is the AFL wanted to nail Elliot and did so.

Bombers 2003 said:
It was won by FRAUD.
the only fraud on that day was the essendon team ..in pretending to have a heart . only one team played with the guts and determination required to get into a GF..loved every minute of the game . especially Frasers tackle on the hack wellman . now toddle off back to the bummers board little boy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back