Universal Love MFC Supporters Celebration thread - Norm Smith, thanks for releasing us!

I will now?

• Die happy

Votes: 38 69.1%
  • Be fisted forever

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Probably get arrested for my celebrations

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Definitely get arrested for my melt

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Admit Goodwin was right abour out brand and learnings along the journey

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Wonder why the learnings didn't work

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Swapping between laughing and having a cry wearing me Melbourne jumper like a complete flog. What a ******* finals series.

When our midfield decides to go for it no one can hang with them.
Took my dog for a walk so I could cry alone and hug my little bastard. He decided I was soft and it was fight club.

How dumb was TMac not shepherding/blocking for Max on that kick to the goal square, * he was driving me insane, just flies against his own man and takes his opponent to the ball

How dumb was TMac not shepherding/blocking for Max on that kick to the goal square, fu** he was driving me insane, just flies against his own man and takes his opponent to the ball
You clearly hate TMac. I'm on the other end - I really like him and forgive a lot of his quiet games and shitness. Disappointed he couldn't have much impact tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You clearly hate TMac. I'm on the other end - I really like him and forgive a lot of his quiet games and shitness. Disappointed he couldn't have much impact tonight.

I dont hate him at all, just thought he played a dumb and soft game, calling a spade a spade, that's all

I dont hate him at all, just thought he played a dumb and soft game, calling a spade a spade, that's all

Only moment I liked was when he shepherded Sparrow's goal. The rest of his game was trash.

3 goals in 48 seconds to finish the third

I was saying to the bloke next to me 'just blow the siren'. Think I said it 3 times cos every clearance was a goal!!

I mean, you say it should’ve been Fritta, but take away his six goals, and we still win by like 25 goals or something?
Yeah I guess in the end, but it was just his absolute clutchness at the time. But I'm raffling the Norm tonight, it genuinely doesn't matter

Back