Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 of 2017 - the "finals were better last year" Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Vickery will be pushing for top spot... Have you seen the drag factor he has single handedly shifted from Tigers to the Hawks this year... ? Hawks miss finals for first time in ages and Tigers make the GF ?? What the $@&? ??

Was he then released again ? I can't remember exactly, but the incident should feature highly in the write up

Patience. People lose their mind over Mofra's list. And Mofra loses his mind when the constant speculation uses the same bits he was planning but had to re-write for fear of being a plaigiarist.

Patience. People lose their mind over Mofra's list. And Mofra loses his mind when the constant speculation uses the same bits he was planning but had to re-write for fear of being a plaigiarist.

Fair comment, I enjoy this thread too much to accidentally steal his thunder..

Mofra I am always so amazed where you come up with the metaphors. Freaking hilarious. When I read your posts, I think (a) I wish I was as smart as him and as good at making those phrases and (b) I should probably steal them (meaning, I will, starting next week).

Thanks!

Vickery will be pushing for top spot... Have you seen the drag factor he has single handedly shifted from Tigers to the Hawks this year... ? Hawks miss finals for first time in ages and Tigers make the GF ?? What the $@&? ??

Should be no 1 by a mile. No player's shitness has so much impact.. Leaves Tigers and they make the GF. Gets dumped by Hawks and they almost make finals after being 0-6.

Guy is a disease.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mof can you just name that ****** Stringer number one already. Look forward to the write up.
If coaches were eligible Bevvo would get a nod. Some of his selections & match day tactics were Bomber Thompson sandwich-esque

If coaches were eligible Bevvo would get a nod. Some of his selections & match day tactics were Bomber Thompson sandwich-esque
If Hird, Buckley, Leppa and Crazy Vossy havent featured previously, Bevo is no chance to make it....

On SM-T355Y using BigFooty.com mobile app

I feel like Moffra has gone way too early with Mummy and Lecca.
Both deserve to be bottom ten.
But heck. It's Moffra. Who am I to question him.
He is a people's champ.
There must be some real s**t trucks coming.

Bernie Vince, Gary Rohan, Taylor Hunt, Motlop from Geelong, Brett Delidio and Boak all gotta get a gig in this years bottom 50. Surely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back