Game Day Monday Night Football - Crows vs Saints

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That pretty much sums it all up.
Should we lock this thread and start the Good, Bad and Ugly thread?

Should start the changes v Essendon thread. I reckon we can squeeze a few more disinterested, cooked senior players in. Sloane to make a miraculous recovery from his hand surgery, along with Atkins.

Should start the changes v Essendon thread. I reckon we can squeeze a few more disinterested, cooked senior players in. Sloane to make a miraculous recovery from his hand surgery, along with Atkins.

I’m hoping the AFL takes pity on our situation and allows us to bring back Richard Douglas and Scott Thompson for next week. I’d take those two back over a first round priority pick any day.

I’m hoping the AFL takes pity on our situation and allows us to bring back Richard Douglas and Scott Thompson for next week. I’d take those two back over a first round priority pick any day.
I hope I missed the sarcasm there...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide Oval? Back.

Ben Hart? Back.
Kyle Hartigan? Back.
David Mackay? Back.
Paul Seedsman? Back.
Taylor Walker? Back.

Adelaide Crows?

Back.
How much better would tonight be if:

Hart...Taylor Walker (non-playing forward coach)
Hartigan...Butts/Worrell
Mackay...Sholl
Seedsman...Schoenberg
Walker...Davis/Frampton/Strachan

I don't want to win while wasting games on veterans who aren't part of the future. If we play youth and win, then I'll be excited for their future even if it means dropping down the draft order.

Hartigan...Butts/Worrell
Mackay...Sholl
Seedsman...Schoenberg

I don't want to win while wasting games on veterans who aren't part of the future. If we play youth and win, then I'll be excited for their future even if it means dropping down the draft order.

If we win there's no chance of a selection culture shake up. Cannot afford a win with this 22.

Dont forget Knight and Squibbsy. They constantly showed him in the reserves highlights even though it was likely his only touches.

I thought the big questions were:

Will AC be able to stay up until 2:40 am first bounce?

If he does will he make it to halftime?

Who in the hell intentionally moves cross country to the worst covid hot spot in the world?

Hartigan...Butts/Worrell
Mackay...Sholl
Seedsman...Schoenberg

Worrell for Walker
Sholl for Mackay
Schoenberg for Seedsman
Butts for Hartigan
Gollant/Davis for Lynch

Last edited:
If the Saints won last week I'd be half confident such is their horrific away form.

But they lost and we are terrible. Home crowd will make it a little closer but not enough.

Once again, happy to see the kids play and McAdam.

Back