MRP is a flip flopping circus

Remove this Banner Ad

here you go Mr Peabody #dogact

dav1SVj.jpg

Last edited:

I can't believe the absolute shite coming from Eagles posters. I can't imagine too many here defending one of ours in a similar position.... I would have thought that the best defense they could possibly argue would be something like:

'If he did then it's a dog act and he should go for a long time'

Some saying that it's bad but he should have taken a finger off... Really!! That he may have forced his arm into his mouth... Which is actually hard to do with that part of the arm...

Absolutely baffling. Shocked by how common decency goes out the window in the name of rivalry, no matter how bitter that rivalry is.

I wonder whether our club thinks Simpson went a little early with the severity claiming it as a fractured cheek in his presser when it's now turned out to be a bruised jaw. Then Darling decides to speak out on the bite incident in his interview. Conveniently, WC do not release the lower severity assessment until 'he has had a scan' or rather until all of the Monday night shows run it as a broken and fractured jaw.

The likes of Ling and Robinson hang Silvagni out to dry for the season firing up the tribunal members so they are in the right frame of mind this evening to hear the charge to make an example of Silvagni a week after Mark Evans publicly criticises the tribunal for getting the Cooney one wrong. Prepare yourself Alex. Johnno and Fyfey know how it rolls from here.

Meanwhile, RTB and the club offer no comment initially but then the photo of the gouged arm emerges.

Anyone else thinking that maybe there's a bit of angst between the clubs in the background over these incidents and a little bit of payback might be at play here. Me thinks so....

Last edited:
Both Scos & Infinite have got some weeks in the Hall of Mirrors here.

I must admit when I read about the Suban/Masten thing the first thing that came to mind was the Luis Suarez rodent analogy from World Cup Bogan Aussie Commentary video... won't repeat it but you can find it at around 0:53 of this (WARNING: all the swears are in here).

I can't believe the absolute shite coming from Eagles posters. I can't imagine too many here defending one of ours in a similar position.... I would have thought that the best defense they could possibly argue would be something like:

'If he did then it's a dog act and he should go for a long time'

Some saying that it's bad but he should have taken a finger off... Really!! That he may have forced his arm into his mouth... Which is actually hard to do with that part of the arm...

Absolutely baffling. Shocked by how common decency goes out the window in the name of rivalry, no matter how bitter that rivalry is.

I don't know if you remember the Chris Lewis bite but it was exactly the same back then. The WC fans did everything from defend Lewis by blaming Viney for putting his fingers in Lewis' mouth to saying Viney deserved everything he got and should have had the finger bitten off, to calling Viney a squealer for pointing it out to the umpire. None of them accepted that Lewis was in the wrong.

I think that's the most annoying thing about WC supporters, they are blindly biased to the point where they just can't see anything that may reflect badly on their club and/or players. All supporters are guilty of some bias but WC supporters take it to another level all together! Worst supporters in the comp, by a country mile!

I find it really telling of our supporter base vs the Eagles that most of us actually acknowledge that SOS's ill-timed elbow was a massive brain fart and unacceptable behaviour deserving of time off. Weagles fans who are trying to justify Masten's literal dog act as acceptable under "certain circumstances" cast a poor reflection on their rabid fan base and is actually explains how the 2006 drug culture festered with not a peep of outrage from the fans.

What are they going to say next, that Suban bit himself?

One of their fan forums is pushing exactly that line. Suban marked himself to get Masten into trouble because, apparently he's such a s*** bloke.

There are some real lowlives up the road.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Masten releases the footy and Suban gets him in a headlock, starts pulling his head backwards. Masten rolls his body over with Subans pressure, breaks free and starts hunting the footy again. Suban gets up squealing that he's been bitten.... And that's all we know.

If I were to speculate; Subans arm was definately placed forcefully in Mastens face and he either bit it or there's incidental contact with Mastens teeth. Neither scenario warrants sanction ad Subans arm had no business being there"

lol.

I wonder whether our club thinks Simpson went a little early with the severity claiming it as a fractured cheek in his presser when it's now turned out to be a bruised jaw. Then Darling decides to speak out on the bite incident in his interview. Conveniently, WC do not release the lower severity assessment until 'he has had a scan' or rather until all of the Monday night shows run it as a broken and fractured jaw.

The likes of Ling and Robinson hang Silvagni out to dry for the season firing up the tribunal members so they are in the right frame of mind this evening to hear the charge to make an example of Silvagni a week after Mark Evans publicly criticises the tribunal for getting the Cooney one wrong. Prepare yourself Alex. Johnno and Fyfey know how it rolls from here.

Meanwhile, RTB and the club offer no comment initially but then the photo of the gouged arm emerges.

Anyone else thinking that maybe there's a bit of angst between the clubs in the background over these incidents and a little bit of payback might be at play here. Me thinks so....
Silvagni should be hung out to dry for what he did. No place for that on the footy field (or anywhere else).

From Silvagni:
I spoke to Josh Kennedy at the end of the game and I apologised to Jamie (Cripps). I checked in to see if he was OK. It didn't sit with me well at the time, during the game or still now. As a footballer I don't like seeing it and I didn't mean to do it.
so why did you do it then????????????????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back