Murray FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Are either of those two sides expected to finish anywhere near the top 6 ?
Looking through the list of who played , they didn’t appear super strong sides .
After a Season off people may find the standard is lower than they are normally used too for a start. In saying that both of these teams are likely to be in the bottom bracket of the Ladder unless they pick a couple of prime movers up. Moama will need to try a few different guys forward to try and kick some goals (Josh Pell might help a bit in that regard when he starts playing) Jye Warren another capable of kicking goals. Will be an interesting game Friday vs. Echuca United. Deni had a great performance from Ash Morris up forward kicking 5 and several behinds but if teams had a match up that does the job on him they have a big bottom end to their team that would be exposed vs.higher quality teams I suspect.

Big win by tongala
Anyone go
What was the final score?
Went along to Barooga to see all these alleged stars Barooga had picked up and every scribe had tipped Barooga. They were absolutely destroyed by Cobram all over the ground, Cobram winning by 105 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m guessing not many would have picked Numurkah either ?
Rumba coach not at all happy after the game
Told supporters to stay out of the change rooms ..

Tonny had a good win very physical contest early on was a good watch. Tonny has a great spread will be hard to beat. The full forward dominated along with the ruckman. The ruckman is a machine no 1 will get near him.

How can Ewing play when in his last game he received a 1 match ban. ?

100%
$75k offer is what he shopped himself for between Cobram, Barooga, United and Airport West. Looks like he choose a cracker destination!
Looks like those other clubs have dodged a massive financial bullet. Starting deep forward and on the ball he looked.....ordinary.

I’m guessing not many would have picked Numurkah either ?
Rumba coach not at all happy after the game
Told supporters to stay out of the change rooms ..

The return of the wellington boys helped I'd expect. Early season helps also with numurkah being a fairly lean and quick team on a hot hot day

Looks like those other clubs have dodged a massive financial bullet. Starting deep forward and on the ball he looked.....ordinary.

For an ex-AFL player he was comfortably the 3rd best big man on the ground. Barooga has no structure in front of the footy and it could be a long season if they don't find some midfielders who can run

Remove this Banner Ad

Back