My bottom. 50 of Bigfooty best posters

Remove this Banner Ad

#42 Starburns

Going after this guy because he goes after me all the time on Bay 13's sister site known as TLC.
I will anyway because his tigers got beaten by my roos. LOL
Always have to just give him a bit of grief about how his tigers are going. I don't think they will be playing finals. I'm watching the ladder closely. At the time of posting this up they're 10th. LOL
My roos will most likely end with another wooden spoon. Nah not from tanking but from the huge injury list we've endured all the way through this season.
One thing that gets me a bit upset though is the same silly pranks he plays on me.
Also heard that he's actually a dwarf. (laugh all you like but dwarfism is an actual disability)
Noticed on the bigfooty knockout #2 game he's been knocked out of it.
Heard he's a big fan of Game of Thrones and loves the dwarf in it who is known to pee on camera a bit. (what a weird fetish he has)
Stunned and amazed.
Expected her to make top 15

#41 Impunity!

This guy is also a dwarf. He's also very woke. He's also a left winged karen.
I noticed he loves to talk on Chief's behalf. Something that Chief has told me he hates.
I also see that he's stolen my artwork. The love of him mocking me makes me think he's a real dickhead who has got too much power. He was given a role on TLC where he's got too much power.
The stylesheet was a logo i drew for the site. Funny how he decided to make it look disgusting.
I think he loves the smell of his own farts.
I've also been told that he has a pin dick and cannot reach a toilet so he pees in a gatorade bottle. He also loves to wipe his bum with his hand and then eat the contents off it.

#41 Impunity!

I noticed he loves to talk on Chief's behalf. Something that Chief has told me he hates.
I also see that he's stolen my artwork. The love of him mocking me makes me think he's a real dickhead who has got too much power. He was given a role on TLC where he's got too much power.
The stylesheet was a logo i drew for the site. Funny how he decided to make it look disgusting.
I've also been told that he has a pin dick and cannot reach a toilet so he pees in a gatorade bottle. He also loves to wipe his bum with his hand and then eat the contents off it.
Chief loves this thread. True on all accounts.

Lame ripoff of the annual Mofra thread.

I mean, this is truly pathetic in this age of woke and bullying. I can only hope the OP has the self-awareness to understand that he is number one on his own list.

Divvy.
I speak for Chief here when I say shoosh

#41 Impunity!

PS I was planning to do something about my pin dick but then I saw this

FYuZPG9UUAEwyp2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it purely a coincidence that out of the blue impunity! starts posting in this thread just before they are nominated?

OMB is displaying its own fetish describing nearly everyone as farts, poo and pee. They\Them\It has a very limited imgination. Do better or its off to the divvy.

SBD FART

OMB is displaying its own fetish describing nearly everyone as farts, poo and pee. They\Them\It has a very limited imgination. Do better or its off to the divvy.
Imagine even attempting to moderate this board without having a working knowledge of Bay 13 history. Things really have gone downhill since I stopped moderating the board.

Dinsdale can you create a poll for the bottom 10 posters? Not even sure you will need to rig the results for it
I would, but this thread all depends on OMB's walnut brain, I'm just sitting back watching it embarrass itself.

#42 Dinsdale

Another mod who tends to rig threads up and gives out negative nellie reactions which we don't get. If you stopped being such a fusspot we'd all actually like you and get on well with you.
Yet when we try to be funny you lock threads up too early.
No wonder people are not allowed to post on here. You're too strict mate.
Your hawks are not going to make the finals so there's no need to take it out on me and my roos.
Rigging threads needs to stop because when you say things that Bay 13 is losing people it's because of what you're actually doing to them.

Wait, why has this post been edited by a moderator?
Surely Dinsdale didn’t try and make himself look better?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back