Rumour Nat Fyfe bails on the Doig Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look a blues supporter trying to chime in so they can feel relevant when it comes to football discussions... Don't know how good your observation skills are but clearly I was taking the piss with my earlier post (everyone else seemed to of understood that except you)...

Nice try at bad mouthing Clarkson but just remember where your coach came from and who he learnt from.

Holy crap why am I even bothering replying to your crap post, you clearly have insecurity issues. Did your mother breastfeed you for too long when you were a child? Is this why you are so scarred?
hehehehe me scared yeah right we are relevant enjoy your time in the spot light as the flame is slowly going out. Carlton supporters have a soft spot for that gutless coach of yours who was trying to impress in a friendly game in london before he was going to be cut form North Melb Broke the jaw of Ian Atkin he has not changed just a little man trying to be relevant. Yes he has won 4 flags but time is running out. Lost Mitchell Lewis and Hill, next year it will be Hodge, Gibson and Burgoyne unfortunately Roughead too Puopolo is also been offered up as part of Clarksons fire sale. Remember this a coach is only as good as the players he has to work with. YOu like me will be playing replays until the next era of dominance

Last edited:
Where do these stupid rumours even come from? What evidence do you want, people actually getting their phones out and taking photos just so you're satisfied ?

From PerthNow's photo gallery:

Fyfe's lady before the Doig Medal
4f55eddfef166c3626e899ccb4258f56

With said lady

f30a8dd225ba076b5a19a0443df6fc5e

Signing a young fan's autograth book..
0cc48633b6c19eef4eaa1393764cbbb4

Looks relaxed and hardly mischief happening
First photo: Start of ceremony
Second photo: 3/4 of the way through the ceremony after Pav picked up Nat

Rumour confirmed.

hehehehe me scared yeah right we are relevant enjoy your time in the spot light as the flame is slowly going out. Carlton supporters have a soft spot for that gutless coach of yours who was trying to impress in a friendly game in london before he was going to be cut form North Melb Broke the jaw of Ian Atkin he has not changed just a little man trying to be relevant. Yes he has won 4 flags but time is running out. Lost Mitchell Lewis and Hill, next year it will be Hodge, Gibson and Burgoyne unfortunately Roughead too Puopolo is also been offered up as part of Clarksons fire sale. Remember this a ocash is only as good as the players he has to work with. YOu like me will be playing replays until the next era of dominance
Only time will tell my friend

Please tell me you haven't gone off the deep end Esti.

This is tinfoil hat levels of nonsense.

It's not a conspiracy theory to say most of the journos in this town are eagles supporters. It's a plainly observable truth. It's also plainly observable that they aren't professional enough to prevent their personal biases from influencing their work.

Look at the media treatment of NicNat, there's your protected species. Do you really think Fyfe gets the same deal from the media?

They're constantly creating negative stories about him - teammates hate him, no one wants him captain, he's leaving to another club when his contract is up... no, before his contract is up, he didn't show up to the Doig, etc, etc. Half of it is just crap they take from sites like this and run with until people actually believe it. There's no way they'd be printing all that if he played for their favoured WA team.

If that's a protected species I'd hate to see what they'd write if they had it in for him.

Where do these stupid rumours even come from? What evidence do you want, people actually getting their phones out and taking photos just so you're satisfied ?

From PerthNow's photo gallery:

Fyfe's lady before the Doig Medal
4f55eddfef166c3626e899ccb4258f56

With said lady

f30a8dd225ba076b5a19a0443df6fc5e

Signing a young fan's autograth book..
0cc48633b6c19eef4eaa1393764cbbb4

Looks relaxed and hardly mischief happening
Looks like it is just before 6pm going by his watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe can afford a stunt double. he was not at Doig medal but I understand the confusion. fyfe would have taken Barlow if he was actually in attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back