Nat Wars; The Beetrooter Strikes Back (An $80m production)

Remove this Banner Ad

there are reports barnyard is looking to walk back the nationals commitment to net zero by 2050

he is throwing haymakers in a desperate bid to hold on (those child support payments must be brutal) ...... LMAO

[edit] the pressure on the drunk lecherous buffoon is mounting - his unhinged ego must be in a world of pain trying to understand the blowback against him?

Last edited:

The whole racket is teetering on the precipice of implosion, isn’t it beautiful.

I’d say the LNP had some soul searching to do, but they were proven to not have any a long time ago.
And in the same grab McCormack rabbited on about the Greens & Independents and how the population will rue electing so many of them…the dumb campaigner just doesn’t get it…the reason the Greens and Independents got elected was because your own party refuses to acknowledge Climate Change! It’s not that ******* hard

I will be pissing myself laughing if the adulterer gets rolled.
WTF will the useless campaigner do if he is not lt=ying and corrupting all over the place??

I'll give him a job cleaning dunnies with his hands, that will clean them up a bit.

I will be pissing myself laughing if the adulterer gets rolled.
WTF will the useless campaigner do if he is not lt=ying and corrupting all over the place??

I'll give him a job cleaning dunnies with his hands, that will clean them up a bit.

He’ll wait and challenge again? Or move back to New Zealand

Knock up more staffers?
Had to ditch half of them with the downgrade in role. There was some talk Anne Webster was going to run. It was line ball last time between McCormack and Barnaby, I can’t see Chester getting it - he’s too genuine and simply doesn’t fit in with the rest of the s**t show. If you listen to Barnaby you’d think the Nationals were flying, realistically there overall poll results were diabolical, it’s just concentrated in weird little pockets. Hard to see how they move forward, if Barnaby is re-elected as leader you are virtually conceding the next election. Australia’s Best Retail Politician…what is that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long before Backbench Barnaby starts to destabilize and push for another leadship spill?

Giving us "Return of the Beetrooter". Or are we up to "The Phantom Beetrooter" by now?

Will we see out the year? Has to be almost guaranteed for 2023 if so.

ETA: Upon consideration, I think "The Beetrooter Menace" is slightly funnier. Also, "Beetrooter 3: Beetrootier" also works.

Last edited:
Let’s just say that history will remember Tim better than Barnaby
Fischer had clue and a moral compass.

If Barnaby Joyce was on fire I would give him Scott Morrisons phone number.

Good night sweet prince.

Drunk Cbs GIF by Paramount+

Remove this Banner Ad

Back