Nathan Brown - is he remembered as a Bulldog or Tiger?

Nathan Brown - is he remembered as a Bulldog or Tiger?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Remembered as a Dee

nathan-d-brown-of-melbourne-in-action-during-the-a-f-l-round-1-match-played-between-the-melbourne.jpg

Struck down in prime at Richmond, he was never the same after he shattered his leg.

Agreed, was shocked and saddened when that happened, one of the worst footy injuries I ever saw

It was awful, he was in mint form at the time

I managed to avoid seeing the incident for the whole season but they got me on Brownlow night...

That sort of stuff needs a trigger warning

Why would they actually screen the horrific injury brown sustained on Brownlow night anyway (especially with thousands of kids watching)

His best form and peak was the year he broke his leg at Richmond.

That was sparkling form at the time and the reason Richmond went into that game top 4 and with a 7-2 record.

It all went downhill from there, he never got anywhere near that form again.

He's probably remembered more as a Tiger, but for all those wrong reasons. The leg break was the most notable moment of his career.

His best form and peak was the year he broke his leg at Richmond.

That was sparkling form at the time and the reason Richmond went into that game top 4 and with a 7-2 record.

It all went downhill from there, he never got anywhere near that form again.

He's probably remembered more as a Tiger, but for all those wrong reasons. The leg break was the most notable moment of his career.
I can still remember watching that season where he was just about the best forward in the game in 2004.
It was a cruel injury and the game was poorer for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back