Devin Booker 25 pts x 5 rebounds x 6 assists= 750
Chris Paul 18 pts x 5 rebounds x 9 assists = 810

I reckon PointsBet have Nailed those lines to be Fair for Game 7

Todays multiplier

Luka 1400
Brunson 288
Devin Booker 66
Chris Paul 40

To think Phoenix could have had Luka Doncic as one of their own as well.

Got to remember the 2018 NBA Draft

1. Ayton
2 Bagley III
3. Luka
4. Jaren Jackson Jr

Reckon the order right now , would be:

1. Luka
2. Jaren Jackson Jr
3. Ayton
4. Trae Young

so what's everyones thoughts now?? I am still high on Boston winning the whole thing... they have an arguably top 3 nba player blossoming before our eyes in Tatum and Brown isn't far behind definately top 15/20... plus every guy on the Roster cAn play elite d and Grant Williams and Derek White are finding confidence too.. Out West, as special As Luca is I think Golden State sneak by them but it won't be easy... I wasn't sold on Golden State but I feel Kerr will come up with something a bit better than Phoenix, I expect more aggressive traps on Luca and if the other guys can hit their shots, so be it. Miami would of much preferred Bucks I feel as they've always keyed in on Giannis pretty well, but they will have confidence from beating Boston in Boston late season when Boston were hot... Celts in 5, Warriors 6.. I also feel Lowry doesn't really matter at this point, Miami play just as well with or without him.. more ownership goes to Butler/Herro and Struss with him out and they've proven to be up to it.

so what's everyones thoughts now?? I am still high on Boston winning the whole thing... they have an arguably top 3 nba player blossoming before our eyes in Tatum and Brown isn't far behind definately top 15/20... plus every guy on the Roster cAn play elite d and Grant Williams and Derek White are finding confidence too.. Out West, as special As Luca is I think Golden State sneak by them but it won't be easy... I wasn't sold on Golden State but I feel Kerr will come up with something a bit better than Phoenix, I expect more aggressive traps on Luca and if the other guys can hit their shots, so be it. Miami would of much preferred Bucks I feel as they've always keyed in on Giannis pretty well, but they will have confidence from beating Boston in Boston late season when Boston were hot... Celts in 5, Warriors 6.. I also feel Lowry doesn't really matter at this point, Miami play just as well with or without him.. more ownership goes to Butler/Herro and Struss with him out and they've proven to be up to it.

boston winning it all, their so ******* deep it's ridiculous. And if robert williams comes back :O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I AM SO SICK OF COVID.. wanted to see these two teams at their best and now horford can't play... smart is legit injured but *ing health and safety protocoals ughhhhhhhhhhhh.... hopefully Boston can split these Miami games and go back to Boston with Horf and Smart back and at least Smart in game 2, Bam is not the centre you want to go against underdone and Robert Williams will be underdone... I am taking a stab at strus 26.00 on stat stuffer neds/ladbrokes to go 5 pts/reb/asts.. hes upped his rebounds double doubles past 2 games and can obviously score.. the 5 assists were probably a fluke last game but he is getting more responsibility so at 26.00 why not:) pointsbet had Tatum at stupid 36.00 trip dub odds even after the Smart/Horford news so i chucked a 30 bonus on that haha. doubt he gets the assists vs Miami elite d and schemes but its value he will nearly play 44-46 mins

I AM SO SICK OF COVID.. wanted to see these two teams at their best and now horford can't play... smart is legit injured but f*n health and safety protocoals ughhhhhhhhhhhh.... hopefully Boston can split these Miami games and go back to Boston with Horf and Smart back and at least Smart in game 2, Bam is not the centre you want to go against underdone and Robert Williams will be underdone... I am taking a stab at strus 26.00 on stat stuffer neds/ladbrokes to go 5 pts/reb/asts.. hes upped his rebounds double doubles past 2 games and can obviously score.. the 5 assists were probably a fluke last game but he is getting more responsibility so at 26.00 why not:) pointsbet had Tatum at stupid 36.00 trip dub odds even after the Smart/Horford news so i chucked a 30 bonus on that haha. doubt he gets the assists vs Miami elite d and schemes but its value he will nearly play 44-46 mins
Dont mind that bet actually especially with Kyle Lowry out and Strus expected to dish a fair amount to Adebayo or Butler -without Smart/Al Horford.

I reckon they will look to now go to Butler/Adebayo more in this game.

Love that bet at $26 and have tailed.

nibble on grant williams dub dub too at 17.00 topsport.. should get plenty of shots up and always seems to get the 5-6 rebounds... could push higher if they fall his way and Miami miss some shots... should be his highest minutes of playoffs, struss is a great 21.00 too if you think he can keep rebounding and back up his 19/10 game (28 mins blowout) 20/11 (40 min) games.. no lowry the mintues will be there and Boston could throw up some junk shots... Miami are very plan orientated so it's obviously a plan for him to really dig in and help with the boards

nibble on grant williams dub dub too at 17.00 topsport.. should get plenty of shots up and always seems to get the 5-6 rebounds... could push higher if they fall his way and Miami miss some shots... should be his highest minutes of playoffs, struss is a great 21.00 too if you think he can keep rebounding and back up his 19/10 game (28 mins blowout) 20/11 (40 min) games.. no lowry the mintues will be there and Boston could throw up some junk shots... Miami are very plan orientated so it's obviously a plan for him to really dig in and help with the boards
I cant seem to find that option on TopSport. You sure you got it from there? any links?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back