NBA 2023/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

bro didn't even try and miss a few shots, he pretended to be sick instead :tearsofjoy:

500k on a prop bet lol meanwhile try and bet 50 bucks on something at tab, they will reject the bet then shorted the odds
If you would like bigger limits at the TAB perhaps lose 100000s?

VIPs can pretty much get whatever they want down in America and it's similar here.

This story is way more juicy than what has been reported, stay tuned.

crazy day of bball, I woke and Okc were up 20 and same with Bucks... Okc went down by 5 late but have steadied and won the game late.. that's a growth win for them on road in front of a hostile crowd.... LAKERS/Bucks now into 2OT crazy comeback by Lakers without Lebron.. be a huge win if they can get it as they are EVERY CHANCE of catching the sputtering Phoenix Suns for the 8th seed and a double chance in play in..... they'd definately prefer that as if they win the first game vs either SAC/Dallas they'd get the 7 seed and a likely OKC matchup instead of denver if Okc end up seeded 2..

Lakers are very dangerous if they make it obviously with Davis/Lebron they'd amazing probably start favourite in odds vs Okc in a series I feel or close to a Pickem 1.90 vs 1.90 type thing!!! but the growth by DeAngelo /Reaves when players are out has been great and Rui today also.. they have enough guys to make a deep run for sure I feel

Big win for Lakers! had Middleton double double tab at 5.00 which was good value considering he's multi faceted and I got 2 overtimes haha.. can have his big rebound and assist games, was coming off a triple double in a 28 minute performance last game due to blowout win...

pity Giannis went big on stats today 21 rebs effectively ended middletons hopes of getting the dub dub on boards... and only 7 assists today... (giannis 11/lillard 8)

Atlanta 16+ vs Boston

I'm gonna tell you a few reasons why NOT to bet on it. And then just one reason to bet on it.

Against

• Boston have the best record in the league
  • They are 6.5 games ahead of the next best
  • They blew a 30-pt lead against ATL the other day and will pissed
  • White will come back into the team
  • Hawks have a bunch of guys out (although might be a better team without Young)
For
  • It's paying $251! (SB)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Atlanta 16+ vs Boston

I'm gonna tell you a few reasons why NOT to bet on it. And then just one reason to bet on it.

Against

• Boston have the best record in the league
  • They are 6.5 games ahead of the next best
  • They blew a 30-pt lead against ATL the other day and will pissed
  • White will come back into the team
  • Hawks have a bunch of guys out (although might be a better team without Young)
For
  • It's paying $251! (SB)

Are You Insane GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I'm taking Phoenix today at betfair 1.88... OKC are a whole different team with SGA.. yes they are still good but I'll take the team with Booker/Durant and Nurkic also returning should give Chet some trouble on the glass. Okc lost to Houston at home the other day and Suns coming off a nice win in Denver.

I'm taking Phoenix today at betfair 1.88... OKC are a whole different team with SGA.. yes they are still good but I'll take the team with Booker/Durant and Nurkic also returning should give Chet some trouble on the glass. Okc lost to Houston at home the other day and Suns coming off a nice win in Denver.

Nurkic GTD, gonna hammer his boards if he's in

disgusting by Phoenix... I think today writes them off as any nba title shot.. had hopes after they beat Denver in Denver again albeit without Murray in.. but we are so *ing inconsistent game to game... to be down nearly 30 without SGA is horrid

I feel Miami just chilling not worried if they come 7th for play in.. A win vs Philly in 7 vs 8 will likely get them Milwakee and they won't be scared of that.. still got Herro and a few other players to come back in... they've been playing a lot better recently Miami.. butler has started to actually impose himself on games... warming up for playoffs... Giannis and Middleton will definately have mental scars from last year I'd make that a coinflip series even 60-40 to miami

Remove this Banner Ad

Back