NBA 2K13

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry guys, too lazy to research or read through just an easy question.

Love the classic teams as was thinking of buying 2k13, are the classic teams in the game straight up or do you have to unlock/download?

Straight up mate, bare in mind of the 30 about 5 to 6 of them are of Michael Jordan lead Bulls teams :p

Just shot 12/17 threes in a MyTeam game lol. The bloke was playing a 3-2 zone the entire game, so I subbed in my three point bombing lineup.

Dell Curry hit 5-7, Jerry West 3-5, Hersey Hawkins 2-3 and Larry Bird 2-4. I couldn't believe that he wouldn't change back to a man-to-man defence.

Got back into MyPlayer of the last few weeks. Trent Snow is flying in his 3rd season, currently average 25ppg and 9.5rpg as a PF for the Blazers. Had a week where he went off for 35, 37, 40, 40, 33 and 42 points consecutively. Hopefully he can make his first All-Star team. :)

I've cracked the sads with the Pacers in MyCareer. Into my 4th year and have actually been demoted to 7th man with 18 minutes a game. That's coming off winning the MVP, Finals MVP and leading the league in scoring, assists and steals in the past two years. I've started about 30 games in 3 years. In the off-season they brought in Louis Williams (PG), drafted another PG and George Hill is still on the roster. Last year I averaged 59 ppg and 11 apg and I still can't freaking start or play over 30 mins per game.

I've cracked the sads with the Pacers in MyCareer. Into my 4th year and have actually been demoted to 7th man with 18 minutes a game. That's coming off winning the MVP, Finals MVP and leading the league in scoring, assists and steals in the past two years. I've started about 30 games in 3 years. In the off-season they brought in Louis Williams (PG), drafted another PG and George Hill is still on the roster. Last year I averaged 59 ppg and 11 apg and I still can't freaking start or play over 30 mins per game.

If anything I get too many minutes. Do you consistently get A+ team mate ratings? If so, maybe it's time request a trade.

Yeah I always get A to A+ ratings. I took those bastards to two-straight titles! I'm outta there, time to take my talents to where they're appreciated haha.

Also, have you tried going to the GM? I think there's usually an option to tell them you are unhappy with your role or you could say you are unhappy with the coach. Sometimes that works.

Last resort is to say you don't get on with player infront of you. They might trade them, then you take their spot.

Also, have you tried going to the GM? I think there's usually an option to tell them you are unhappy with your role or you could say you are unhappy with the coach. Sometimes that works.

Last resort is to say you don't get on with player infront of you. They might trade them, then you take their spot.

Yeah I've tried everything. I've said I'm not happy with the playing time and there are players holding me back. Time to move on I reckon, as much as it hurts because I follow the Pacers.

I really hope they fix the in-play animations for 2k14. Nothing worse than getting stuck in an animation and being completely helpless. Also need to give your team mates AI a major boost. The amount of times you call for the ball and they throw some weak ass lob that gets easily picked off is so frustrating!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how many gold packs does it take to get a gold legend?
i reckon ive opened about 70 or 80 of them and the best ive gotten is Sam Peirken or Matt Bullard
How many did it take you? and how the hell does Chris Smoove have all the best players of all time

how many gold packs does it take to get a gold legend?
i reckon ive opened about 70 or 80 of them and the best ive gotten is Sam Peirken or Matt Bullard
How many did it take you? and how the hell does Chris Smoove have all the best players of all time

A lot. You need a shitload of patience, but when you get a quality legend, dat feeling.

Ha I gave up on MyTeam after a while. Got lucky and scored Magic in a booster which was good. Really needed a quality C or PF, but couldn't get one.

Wasted so much VC, that I thought it could be better spent on another mode.

Ha I gave up on MyTeam after a while. Got lucky and scored Magic in a booster which was good. Really needed a quality C or PF, but couldn't get one.

Wasted so much VC, that I thought it could be better spent on another mode.
yeh i want a dominat center like shaq, wilt or hakeem but i cant even get a gold player after opening i reckon 70,000 vc worth of packs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back