Multiplat NBA 2K19

Remove this Banner Ad

I always forget about this and have never used it, but this may be the perfect game for it..

what exactly is the process and what needs to be done?

Buy it (price match), play it and decide within 7 days if you think it is worth the upgrade.

If not, then use EB's 7 day return policy and get your money back.

Buy it (price match), play it and decide within 7 days if you think it is worth the upgrade.

If not, then use EB's 7 day return policy and get your money back.
that simple ey? will have to do it this time around.

thanks mate!

Was really cut with 2K18. MyCareer was the worst storyline they’ve had, and they took away all my favourite s**t from MyGM like being able to start with an expansion team. And the MyGM storymode was ****ed too with that forces trade s**t. I stopped playing after a week and actually spent most the year playing NBA Live.

But, this year I’m pumped. MyCareer story seems decent, and the additions to MyGM look amazing. Mentoring, difficulty levels, expansion franchises, classic GM mode without the story... can’t wait!

Was really cut with 2K18. MyCareer was the worst storyline they’ve had, and they took away all my favourite s**t from MyGM like being able to start with an expansion team. And the MyGM storymode was ****** too with that forces trade s**t. I stopped playing after a week and actually spent most the year playing NBA Live.

But, this year I’m pumped. MyCareer story seems decent, and the additions to MyGM look amazing. Mentoring, difficulty levels, expansion franchises, classic GM mode without the story... can’t wait!

Why not play MyLeague?

Fapping furiously as the Dees violate the Cats.

Ain't even watching any final this season, maybe the GF depending who's playing :D
I hope Melbourne win it though, mainly cause of ANB and it'd be good for them to win it while N Daniher is still here :D

Anyone had a read through the gameplay blog?

https://www.operationsports.com/nba-2k19-gameplay-blog-with-plenty-of-gameplay-videos-via-da_czar/

Some nice additions, the 12 min vid at the end shows some nice stuff. Dat Harden step back tho.....

15360899991231718.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I preordered the lebron edition, there was a 10% off when I did it
Complaining about 2K VC practices

Buys special edition

:think::think::think::thumbsdown::think:

Appear offline when you are playing please, I don't need you teasing me if I hope onto the praylude this weekend

I said dont use/buy vc in the prelude, it goes for 3 games and most people make a different build once more info comes out in the full game :p
I'm just projecting my anger for when I hit the hood at 61 rated.

It's me, not you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back