NCFL Season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Remarkably quiet on here given it's post GF week. Credit to Wyche, they must be amongst the lowest points going around, mainly local talent plus a couple. Great effort that flies in the face of what most other clubs are doing. Might be coming to an end with the lack of upcoming juniors, but it was good while it lasted.

Remarkably quiet on here given it's post GF week. Credit to Wyche, they must be amongst the lowest points going around, mainly local talent plus a couple. Great effort that flies in the face of what most other clubs are doing. Might be coming to an end with the lack of upcoming juniors, but it was good while it lasted.
14 of the lads went to the local high school. But yes we are short on you fellas coming through.
Grub had a busy weekend, collected his second Des Darcy and 6th Senior Best and Fairest.

Truck...were you happy with Dan Bibby? Nice that his former mob are also in a GFThis weekend?
It's great Dan got to play in a flag, but I dont think there is quite anything like playing for your home club in one. I'm hoping that after nextweekend he could have had one at home too. After the effort against Kerang, anything is possible, the Eagles just have to believe in themselves.

Truck...were you happy with Dan Bibby? Nice that his former mob are also in a GFThis weekend?
Lalbert Grub?? Yeah he had a great year and has fitted in to the club real well. Pretty strong family connection to the club has helped. His a good ball user and tough as nails for a bloke with his frame.
Would have loved to see Josh get on the park but wasn’t to be.

i hear Kain Robins has got Brock Orval across to Charlton from the Southern Mallee Giants. bit of a hot head but goes alright.

I see a few leaving Boort, have they got a coach lined up yet? Heard Greggy was heading to Echuca Bombers
Nearly 10 of their senior players cleared or being cleared atm, i've heard more to come also. Gregg on route to the GV so i'd say you're right.

Any teams kicked off pre-season yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stephen Arthur leading Boort for those who didn't see it in the Bendigo Addy. Had a stint at Elmore. So Boort at least have a Coach locked in to ramp up some recruiting.
In for a hard year I would say after mass exodus of better players. Must like a challenge after coaching Wakool and Elmore among others. Wyche appointed Corey Jones and also averted a few departures.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back