Universal Love Need some help from our video / web experts!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 16, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Storm
My son wants me to get our Geelong game from earlier in the year, and last weeks Essendon game for him to watch. Is there anyway to download these games? Otherwise, I'm paying around 25-30 bucks per game, from name a game. Has anyone used "name a game" before? What's the product / service / quality like?

Folks,

Just a friendly reminder that we don't allow discussing of illegal streams on BigFooty.

There are legal ways of viewing past matches - AFL website, or if that doesn't work for you the AFL app will show you old games for the small subscription fee,

Cheers

My son wants me to get our Geelong game from earlier in the year, and last weeks Essendon game for him to watch. Is there anyway to download these games? Otherwise, I'm paying around 25-30 bucks per game, from name a game. Has anyone used "name a game" before? What's the product / service / quality like?
JBC22 was right, go to the AFL site, click on smart Replay and download it (I am using Firefox) and the download box appears. This is how I get to watch. After downloading I put on USB stick and watch on TV. Don't think that this is illegal.

Where does the download box appear?

You need to download extensions/apps on the browser for it.

I use FVD downloader on Chrome to um... download... afl games....

Folks,

Just a friendly reminder that we don't allow discussing of illegal streams on BigFooty.

There are legal ways of viewing past matches - AFL website, or if that doesn't work for you the AFL app will show you old games for the small subscription fee,

Cheers

We are not talking about Streams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, to be precise then, any discussion of copyright infringement is not permitted on BigFooty.

Well if that what it is then why is this Thread Still Alive? As we are talking about Downloading Video's that is Copyrighted to the AFL,Channel 7 and Fox Footy

Well if that what it is then why is this Thread Still Alive? As we are talking about Downloading Video's that is Copyrighted to the AFL,Channel 7 and Fox Footy

See my earlier post ...

There are legal ways of viewing past matches - AFL website, or if that doesn't work for you the AFL app will show you old games for the small subscription fee

Where does the download box appear?
Okay, I think that the easiest way for you to view on TV is to connect your laptop to the TV via your monitor cable (if your TV has that connection, I have an LG and it has the connection). That is what I do sometimes. Don't think that this is illegal as just the same as watching on your laptop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back