Opinion Negativity In The Port Adelaide Supporter Base

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the game because I'm a supporter thank you very much, and I was fretting over the Sack Hinkley thread because it only adds more salt to the wound when the supporters get upset too, which is why losing in the last two years has been twice as painful.

It's much worse than that, the supporters have started not getting all that upset. They've just stopped caring.

Supporters being upset means they care, and while supporters care, you've still got a healthy football club. We're past that point now and at the point where people aren't renewing memberships and aren't going.

God I hope Hinkley's feelings aren't hurt though!

There was a guy that faked his own death and tried to pin it on people on this board. People will go to extraordinary lengths to troll. 900 posts is nothing.
You do realize that all of those 900 posts have been about Ken and the supporters right? I talk about plenty of other stuff too. Say what you want about me but I'm not a troll, we are past that analysis.

Think about it this way, whenever I've had a conversation with someone like Us against the rest, someone who also doesn't support Ken, he's always been willing to hear me out and understands my perspective, even if he doesn't agree with it, and that's all I really ask.

Them you have smug dips**ts like manureid who keep branding me as "The person who doesn't get it" essentially applying that my perspective in inferior.

And then there is me who sees you as vying for attention by going against popular thought under the banner of being an apologist for Hinkley. Anyway, good luck with your thread and your 'popularity'

And then there is me who sees you as vying for attention by going against popular thought under the banner of being an apologist for Hinkley. Anyway, good luck with your thread and your 'popularity'
I'm not vying for attention at all, I wanted this thread to be straight forward and simple. I wanted to talk about the supporter base and the behaviour, and all I got was more talk about Ken even though this thread wasn't supposed to be about him.

I'm not vying for attention at all, I wanted this thread to be straight forward and simple. I wanted to talk about the supporter base and the behaviour, and all I got was more talk about Ken even though this thread wasn't supposed to be about him.

Yeah so we want to talk about the negativity in the supporter base.

No one can talk about their reasons for the negativity though if it is Ken.

What even.

This is a f***wit comment and proves that you're either deliberately not listening or simply not comprehending.

Hinkley isn't a footsoldier. He's the General. Lots of the footsoldiers have changed. Hinkley's lieutenants have changed. We're still having the same problems. The General is responsible for the performance of his troops.

He's not one cog in the machine, he's the engineer. The machine fails every 2nd time you fire it up.

The time to start turning the heat up on Hinkley was during 2016 when we were having a 2nd consecutive bad season, and if you'd made these comments then they would have been reasonable and giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Sig worthy

I was at the game because I'm a supporter thank you very much, and I was fretting over the Sack Hinkley thread because it only adds more salt to the wound when the supporters get upset too, which is why losing in the last two years has been twice as painful.

Have you visited a psychologist recently ?

I ask because I'm genuinely concerned

Yeah so we want to talk about the negativity in the supporter base.

No one can talk about their reasons for the negativity though if it is Ken.

What even.
Why are you so desperate to think that I'm Ken Hinkley? I'm not, and right now I don't want to be with the backlash I would be custom too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back