Media New Era, New Logo: Dragons FFC Image Revamp Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

images

Been done already compadre
Now this is what I'm talking about !!!!!

Phenom, graphics isn't your thing.

Stick to changing the overall posting style/ attitude of the team. Let someone else do graphics, like uhm, idk, Pie 4 Life?

To be fair he can do graphics, but logos are a different beast.

Geez, I hope you lot don't treat your kids on the sidelines at their footy matches as you do poor PhenomenalV1.

Given this board is about shitposting rather than graphics I think its a solid attempt.
I think a lot of the criticisms are valid. The graphics work here is usually on par with the best of the FJGD board, and my literally 20 minute effort because I forgot I gave myself a deadline really sticks out like a sore thumb on steroids.

Geez, I hope you lot don't treat your kids on the sidelines at their footy matches as you do poor PhenomenalV1.

Given this board is about shitposting rather than graphics I think its a solid attempt.

A bar has been set Bazza, apparently it's the Bears.

I think a lot of the criticisms are valid. The graphics work here is usually on par with the best of the FJGD board, and my literally 20 minute effort because I forgot I gave myself a deadl
I will admit, its not great, but I've had a crack at logos and they can be quite a challenge. As a parent and coach I also have pretty strong views on "gee, you're s**t" attitudes when people haven't had a go something themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I probably should have run the new logo's final design through the leadership group and Ljp86 first before posting this, but what the hell.

With a change in captaincy comes a freshening up of Dragons FFC's image, in both posting style and visuals.

After a few seasons, I felt it was time to give the Dragons logo and jumpers a fresh coat of paint, and after consulting the leadership group and club legends, I've personally undertaken the labour of refreshing the club's look.

So, without further ado, here is the new Dragons FFC logo, in all its half an hour in the Adobe creative suite after being little more than rough sketches for a month or so glory!

View attachment 606019

Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair!​

You have a Leadership Group??

Didn't I steal them all??

Kids need to be told they are s**t.

Too much telling every kid they are the next Gary Ablett these days.

Kids need to be told they are s**t.

Too much telling every kid they are the next Gary Ablett these days.
I'm not one of those Gary Ablett parents. Probably because none of my kids are bald, can play footy and I don't take drugs.

I'm not one of those Gary Ablett parents. Probably because none of my kids are bald, can play footy and I don't take drugs.

I was half joking, calling them s**t is harsh, no need to crush their little souls.

But true story, I know someone who coached a junior team. Apparently they thought of banning pep talks because they felt like it put too much pressure on the kids :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back