News New Jumpers For 2018 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't the numbers go over the blue bit?
Exactly!

I know in 2015 the club were expecting names on the back of jumpers but in 2018 this should have been fixed by now... first world problem compared to wearing the paddlepop but still a bugbear of our jumper

Ever since the AFL experimented with names on the back a few years ago some teams have lowered the position of their numbers.
Last year Brisbane numbers were even lower, almost touching the sponsor logo.
Alex-Witherden-Brisbane-Lions-2017-AFL.jpg

If I was sponsoring the lions I’d say “lift those numbers or we’re out.” You can’t see the sponsors logo. Son amateurish. It’s like when that kid in school had his nan sew his number on too low.

I wonder when the AFL will bite the bullet and just redo the GWS & GC jumpers to a more traditional look.

The Giants wore this as a training jumper in its first year. Looks so much better than its current look. View attachment 459274
Absoloutely not! Only one team can pull of the tri panel, we don’t need amateur hour again with the likes of someone doing another west coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confirmed stripes and logo on the back of the new 'heritage' Guernsey...image from the club shop IMG_9499.jpg

Swear people are happy when it’s North in bad jumpers. What makes people hate them so much? They could have a New Balance white with blue short home jumper and the bounding roo away and people would still give ‘lolnorf’ tier jokes and jibes.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Swear people are happy when it’s North in bad jumpers. What makes people hate them so much? They could have a New Balance white with blue short home jumper and the bounding roo away and people would still give ‘lolnorf’ tier jokes and jibes.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I doubt anyone hates them, they are just the easy target cos they are a small club with little support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back