News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone,

long time lurker, first time poster.

do we know if my beloved Collingwood will stick with ISC for the 2021 season? I have heard rumblings that we might sign with nike or even go back to Adidas. I have NO INSIDER sources but I've heard those possibilities mentioned through the grape vine.

any info would be greatly appreciated.

Hey everyone.

First-time poster here, though I've been browsing this board since the start of the year.

Wanting to know if there's any news on North changing up their uniform for next year because those pinstripes are awful.

Looks like we have a couple of new members here so I'll just go ahead and extend a warm welcome on behalf of myself the board. As you have probably seen we have a ton of other threads related to discussion of various aspects of footy jumpers/other sport uniforms, and graphic design at large so please feel free to contribute provided it's on-topic. We also encourage you to check out and even enter some of the competitions on the board. Don't worry if you're not confident in your skills, you can only get better with practice and it's just a bit of fun at the end of the day. Hope to see your names a lot more around here :thumbsu:

Looks like we have a couple of new members here so I'll just go ahead and extend a warm welcome on behalf of myself the board. As you have probably seen we have a ton of other threads related to discussion of various aspects of footy jumpers/other sport uniforms, and graphic design at large so please feel free to contribute provided it's on-topic. We also encourage you to check out and even enter some of the competitions on the board. Don't worry if you're not confident in your skills, you can only get better with practice and it's just a bit of fun at the end of the day. Hope to see your names a lot more around here :thumbsu:
thank you for the warm welcome. I have to say, everyone here seems super friendly. it's a great place to post!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to getting stuck into some competitions when the opportunity presents itself.

thank you for the warm welcome. I have to say, everyone here seems super friendly. it's a great place to post!
One thing this board has over any other is we really put team bias aside for the love of jumpers

Hey everyone.

First-time poster here, though I've been browsing this board since the start of the year.

Wanting to know if there's any news on North changing up their uniform for next year because those pinstripes are awful.
Look at this man, only been on here 2 days and already has the common decency to have an avatar. Stay classy my man!

ohh really? Who? Please say Port :D

Rumours say it won’t be port, the most consistent I’ve seen, especially on here, is that they will be with macron (has been going around since the end of last year). According to Storm20 (who has predicted nb for the saints) says Sydney and Collingwood will be with Nike. Also form the list new balance will take over iscs mantle with 4 additional teams (including the saints and gc)

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours say it won’t be port, the most consistent I’ve seen, especially on here, is that they will be with macron (has been going around since the end of last year). According to Storm20 (who has predicted nb for the saints) says Sydney and Collingwood will be with Nike. Also form the list new balance will take over iscs mantle with 4 additional teams (including the saints and gc)

Macron...yuck.

Any news regarding Canterbury? Surely that can’t use the same template for 7th time in a row?!
Haha, people said that about BLK - I like sticking with one template (provided it's not intrusive) if it's not broken, why fix it? Plus it means whatever jumper I buy will not need to be updated too soon

ya i'm not overly sure what's wrong with the template? the collar's a bit bleh but it's not offensive and it's something different.

North really need to brand ourselves to stand apart from the crowd, the more traditional we look the more we blend into the background, and with the push to yeet us to tassie and the potential ramifications of some of the rumours flying around, we need to have as many indicators to attract fans people to us. be different.

ya i'm not overly sure what's wrong with the template? the collar's a bit bleh but it's not offensive and it's something different.

North really need to brand ourselves to stand apart from the crowd, the more traditional we look the more we blend into the background, and with the push to yeet us to tassie and the potential ramifications of some of the rumours flying around, we need to have as many indicators to attract fans people to us. be different.
North have bigger jumper issues than the template haha

Can officially confirm: Fremantle to Sekem in 2021.

It’s, uh, pretty bad from the photos I’ve seen. Can’t share the photos, but here’s the best example I can share from someone’s Paint mockup years ago.

B97DF9D5-30CB-43C0-99BB-A65EAF592EA6.jpeg

In other words, the chevrons have been cooked.

It’s, uh, pretty bad from the photos I’ve seen. Can’t share the photos, but here’s the best example I can share from someone’s Paint mockup years ago.

View attachment 981892

Will it be sekem branding?

View attachment 981892

Was the purple the same as it has been the last few years, it’s so dull

Will it be sekem branding?

Yes - Sekem logo in the usual spot below the collar.

Was the purple the same as it has been the last few years, it’s so dull

Seemed more vibrant than usual to me, but I haven’t seen the actual guernsey IRL to give an accurate answer.

It’s ages ago but they did well with st kilda when they supplied for pipping hot.

This is nowhere near the same ballpark in terms of quality, from what I’ve seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back